Anybody Going Diving This Oct

kelstorm

• SRC Member

Hi, anybody going for a dive trip this oct?? i'm dehydrating from the lack of immersing myself in the silent beautiful underwater world. :rolleyes:

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

• SRC Member

Norman,

You can't make it to Kuantan Wreck? What happen? I thought you are eager to go.

I can't make it myself. My MC last until 28th Sep 2003. So I better not do anything physical this 2 weeks.

I'm looking forward for October dive trip. Any good ones beside Project Aware?

• SRC Member
Hi, anybody going for a dive trip this oct?? i'm dehydrating from the lack of immersing myself in the silent beautiful underwater world. :rolleyes:

Silent beautiful world? It is beautiful but not silent.

Kelstorms, I can tag along in October.

• SRC Member

Nleong, what is the price to Perhentian??? my friends are going for a LOB for kuantan.. but i dun have the budget for it...

yazid,

when can u make it?? i need to check with the dive centre.. which dive centre u go with?

so exciting.. me just bought a new mask, Tusa M-14, visualator.. power.. big lens.. cant wait to try it..

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

• SRC Member

Kel,

Its selling at $330 excluding equipment. You might to check out their website. www.orpheusdive.com. Check the itinery too, see if you like it. I already confirm going. :)

Yazid,

Not sure if we can dive with other dive center yet cos' we haven't sign the PIC. So meaning our names might not be in PADI yet.

Unless you have :P

• SRC Member

but with own equipment, will help in the buoyancy control too.. u know your equipment and can save your life with those few seconds mah.. personally, me saving up to get my own gear.. hehehe.. but slowly..

• SRC Member

nope. no $$$ and lazy to maintain it. :D

but also true.. maintenance of it.. very lei chey

• SRC Member

but it is better mah.. maldives.. can celebrate second honeymoon leh...

• SRC Member
but it is better mah.. maldives.. can celebrate second honeymoon leh...

Kel,

:lol:

So you going for Project Aware ?

Hippo,

Thanks for the insight, hope the reef there recover soon, always wanted to go there.

Btw, anybody know if its alright to go Manado end of October ? Is it affected by moonsoon ?

• SRC Member

Kel,

:lol:

So you going for Project Aware ?

Hippo,

Thanks for the insight, hope the reef there recover soon, always wanted to go there.

Btw, anybody know if its alright to go Manado end of October ? Is it affected by moonsoon ?

nleong,

i dun think i'm going for the project aware.

For manado, u can go till dec.. dun think it is affected by the monsoon.

• SRC Member
kel: you get your own BC is a great idea, can get those cool wing bladder types!

right now, i can only afford a BC but without the reg and octupus and SPG... sigh...

• 3 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

right now, i can only afford a BC but without the reg and octupus and SPG... sigh...

• SRC Member

I thought it was because of winter coming that why they are selling cheap.

I will look around for BC in US in that case when I go there during winter.

• SRC Member
wah yazid goin US end of the year? no fair.. i wanna gooOoOOooO...

Business trip lah....not diving there during winter...