Wanted: B skimmer, chiller, CR, MH, T5, Tunze

• SRC Member

Hi all,

I am in the final stages of planning and before i make any final decision, just wanna check if there is any old items that you wish to get rid of which I can deployed for my tank. i am looking at really good bargains. If you are willing to let go something that you do not want or something that you have extra, please pm me. To save everyone's time, I am not prepared to pay more than 50% of the current selling price unless your stuff are still quite new.

my new tank will be either a 2 ft cube tank or a 2.5x2x2 tank.

looking for a beckette skimmer, chiller (1/4HP or higher) pumps, MH (250W), T5 actinic (24W or 39W), CR, CO2, tank, sump, ........whatever that can be used for my tank.

Thank you.

• SRC Member

All else aside....i doubt u'll be able to find a beckett at half it's original price, no matter how old it is. Apparently it doesn't devalue that way....so it might be a good idea just to invest in one or if you're lucky find one second hand at probably 20-30 percent less than what it originally cost.

Just my two cents.... ;)

Good luck on ur "hunt"....

Tank 66"x27"x28" - Return Pump Red Dragon 12m3 - Skimmer Deltec AP701 - Chiller Starmex - Wavemakers Wavysea - Lighting DE 6 x T5-HO

southpaw23's reef

• SRC Member

thanks for the prompt response.

Yes, maybe I AM dreaming.....

I know it is a long shot but if it is difference of only 20%, I would rather get a new one. No offence intended for anyone and didn't mean to sound cocky.

cheers!

• SRC Member

Sorry to hear that, tineng. :(

i have seen the post of some people selling stuff at less than 50% so i thought what I am asking is reasonable. (Example: red prizm skimmer at $90.) :P

But I do agree that the value of some quality stuff do not depreciate as much.

some are selling their CR with ARM etc etc and it is probably at about 40% discount.

But I am not forcing anyone to sell if they dun want to lah.

Believe in happy buyer - seller relationship.

Anyway, I am intending to wait out for a week only.

If there are no offers, then I will proceed to do my shopping.. :D