resun cl650 draw 650watt ?

• SRC Member

obviously, this depends on your temperature set, your home room temp, the size of your tank and what lights you are using

too many parameters to give you a conclusive answer...best way is to buy and try one out

for prec its 20bucks...for me its only 10...that's cos i maintain my tank temp at 28-29

• SRC Member
obviously, this depends on your temperature set, your home room temp, the size of your tank and what lights you are using

too many parameters to give you a conclusive answer...best way is to buy and try one out

for prec its 20bucks...for me its only 10...that's cos i maintain my tank temp at 28-29

wow... mine increased by 50 :cry2:

• SRC Member
So which flow is best and save more money?

Now with fans, I can get my 4x2x2 to 27.5 to 28.9. If it rains, it will go below 28.

:D

U must also take into acct wat lights u using cos mine is 3x2x2. Using 2 MH recently. Bill go up after i use the MH lightings cos water heats up. Maybe yrs 4 ft will not be so shiong as water more than my 3ft

• SRC Member

650 is quater horsepower, one horsepower is 700+W, so assuming that your chiller run 24hr a day, than

24 x 700 / 4 = 4.2Kw x 0.18$ = 0.80$

Life is like a peice of Uncured Live Rock [ from LFS ], you never know what you gonna get.........

Ocean Gump