About marriage...

Justiana Er

• SRC Member

:angry::(:cry:

Nowadays people seems not to be serious about marriage at all! Get married instantly & next minute divorced already.

Maybe I'm a old fasioned middle age lady.......??

But I think we should take marriage seriously cos' it s life time,isn't it?

What are your views?

post-11-1122721982.jpg

• SRC Member

Well it take two to make a couple same goes for you need both hands to clap. From my point of view is that for a marriage to flourish both parties need to be like a scale that balance.

Sure fights do happen but come one nobody says life is easy neither is marriage. So look on the bright side cause bright side means bright future.

If there's a problem sit back think of a solution don't run away from them face it.

Well this is my point of view.

Regards!!! :peace:

• SRC Member
:angry::(:cry:

Nowadays people seems not to be serious about marriage at all! Get married instantly & next minute divorced already.

Maybe I'm a old fasioned middle age lady.......??

But I think we should take marriage seriously cos' it s life time,isn't it?

What are your views?

of cos. marriage serious. must consider carefully... :ph34r:

Get Paid To Read Emails. Free To Join Now!

http://www.emailcashpro.com/?r=okdk11

• SRC Member

Partly is Govt's policies, many get ROM very early coz to get the HDB flat.

Seriously, marriage is not the trendy thing NOW, nowaday, divorce and get marriage again take up higher % than olden day.. ;)

My personal opinion is, all took marriage seriously, but too bad they dun noe how to tolerate with one and other. Women getting more independance but man still think think to get kuai kuai and depenant wife, difficult lar.... :(

with getting more open minded society, we can see a lot of boy & boy or girl & girl relationship, agree? :off: just my thought.

• SRC Member

Marriage is for two people who truly love each other.In our society, it means a ticket to a HDB flat, to have kids that we show to others how intelligent or beautiful they are because of our genes or hardwork, etc.When things don't go our way, that is when they realised what had brought them together in the first place.

Don't marry for the wrong reasons.

• SRC Member

We married because we want to settled down the family.

We may or may not married because of Love, but surely for family.

We break off the married, because there was no family exist ( physical or logical ).

The more we are educated , the more they understand.

So don't worry, there will be still people blindly marry for HDB flat.

Life is like a peice of Uncured Live Rock [ from LFS ], you never know what you gonna get.........

Ocean Gump

• SRC Member

Marriage is like a "gamble". Whether we win or lose depends very much on the stakes we are willing to put in and lots of "luck". If we know how much we are prepared to put in, even if we lose the losses are limited. If we know our limits and are smart enough to know when to quit and be more realistic and down to earth we may emerge winners - not because we will win more money, but because we will lose less and not lose beyond what we can afford and mess up our lives and those close to us. With some "luck" we will be better off, of course.

All of us do have a choice. Whether we win or lose is entirely up to the individual.

Whether we have control over our own lives or leave everything to fate, the choice is ours. For marriage, I personally believe in 90/10. 90 percent our own doing and 10 percent luck.

My 2 cents worth.

• SRC Member

B)

Well, Marriage seems 2 be a gamble in life.For women,tragic is 2 marry the wrong man & that happens to my mum. My mum is alrady 75yrs old.My dad 80 yrs old,they got married thru BLIND DATE vis parent's INSTRUCTION via match made.

Dad is a compulsory GAMBLER & DRINKER & has another family outside. I do hate him. He always vent his anger on my poor mum. I never want to talk to him. My $ for my schooling & verything comes fm my poor mum who is a hawker tat works almost 365dys.......... :angry:

I was very afraid of my own marriage b4 i got married...........We're married 10 yrs already. :blink:

• SRC Member

i met a lawyer that deals with divorce cases. he stated that divorce is getting more and more fashionable these days. need one? let me know but i hope none of u guys ever needed it

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member

i believe that one shldn't rush in marriage for the wrong reasons i.e HDB flat , one has reached the age of marrying, an accident happened n hv a baby,becoz u hv being together for a v v long time ..

t is time/old already to settle down due to yr age ,and marry that current bf/gf- don't tink it shld be the way...in this case u will be marrying that anyone whom u will be with at the pt of life...

TRUST, understanding and commitmt plays a big role in marriage...

u will be looking at yr hubby/wife day day in day out... a gd bf/gf may not mk a gd hubby/wife...

fate plays a role too...

2 shld sit down n talk shld they hv any problems,i believe communication is impt...

one shld always not push the blame the other in a broken marriage , it may be the cause of yr own actions 2...

it is abt 2 imperfect persons ,making a realtionship look perfect... :D

it is abt the quality time 2 spend togther n not really the quantity.. treasure the one u hv w u now...

:D

• SRC Member

For me..marriage is a gamble..

What you see is A GF. I have known my wife i mean dating for more than 5 years than get married. but i will not concluded that She is the one for me...

nor the above statement is an indication that i am going to change wife.

*things are getting more complex

I need to pursue my education, this may means no family life for 5 years. or more

I am still "young" :eyeblur: but it may seems to her that age is catching up and she want to have kids..

Family planning is very serious issues to me..thus i think i should think hard before even commiting to have Kids.. :nuke::nuke:

:off: ###### may be a pleasure but the Price of it.is heavier.... :cry:

I am just an average FR (fish reefing) writer. If you like my FRs, please upz my points.

hi,

me married with a daughter ....19 years old and every wednesday we celebrate our annivesary (day we met) and every year never fail to give flowers.... is the small things that makes it beautiful and what each other contribute that makes it work

:lol::lol::lol:

a man is half complete before marriage and once he is married he is finished

:D:D:D