Why did I not appear these few days....

mUAr_cHEe

• SRC Member

What is KINS??? :o Never come across that term during my NS days..

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

• SRC Member

Wah have 2 KINS personnel here hahhahahahhaa....enjoy

Comparing now and then it so much better...in some of the training you will pit against the Gurkhas in mock fights in protecting some of the key installations...

My Beautiful ANGEL - Matsushima Nanako

Equipment List for 4x2x2 Tank & 3x1.5x1.5 Sump

Hagen 802 x 2, Tunze 6060, Arcadia T5 (54W x 8), Eheim 1260 (return) Eheim 1250 (Chiller), Aquabee 300 x 2 (Feed)

H&S 150-F2001 (850l Skimmer), H&S A110-F2000 (400l Skimmer), H&S 110-F1000 (1000l Sulphur/Nitrate Filter), H&S 150-F2000IA (800l Calcium Reactor)

Coralife 3X (UV Steriliser), I-Aquatic IF 312 (Fluidised Reactor), Kent Kalk Delivery, Resun CL650, Pinpoint ORP & PH Meters & Wireless Thermometer

4x2x2 Tank Thread

Wah have 2 KINS personnel here hahhahahahhaa....enjoy

Comparing now and then it so much better...in some of the training you will pit against the Gurkhas in mock fights in protecting some of the key installations...

:P:P ..gurkhas..... <_<<_<<_< ...

mine,... the one n only kins ...fight with comandos..... :whistle:whistle

• SRC Member

KINS.. Protection of key installations NS unit??? oh.. now i see.. kekeke...

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

• SRC Member

jr buddy.... if kena interview...

meaning becoming OC Unit....

machiam OC company lidat.....

big headache.... think you got a pretty good SAR to get that kinda reccomendation and high post..... rank sure jump fast one....

think u kena JK 13 or 14.... i now JK12... first year....

1st year and 2nd year training machiam BMT.... EVERYTHING!!!!

SBO, fieldpack, no. 4, i just dig blardee shell scrape, foxhole and bunker today....

kurt... which unit???? kurt... u the only unit becuz commandos break rule... they cut fence.... cost SPF blardee 1500 for the mistake.... kakakka....

melvyn.... u which unit?? or u in PNSD?

*translated from Hokkien*

"If say no bang wall, this idiot will never ripen" - Mr Quah Siew Kow.

• SRC Member

GK4...hehehheh the one and only that had training with STAR team previously....

Good thing now besides having the same common interest in Reefing, we have that stupid HKMP5 it is really a joke during the 1st -3rd year training, and i am nearly short of throwing a letter at them...

Hagen 802 x 2, Tunze 6060, Arcadia T5 (54W x 8), Eheim 1260 (return) Eheim 1250 (Chiller), Aquabee 300 x 2 (Feed)

H&S 150-F2001 (850l Skimmer), H&S A110-F2000 (400l Skimmer), H&S 110-F1000 (1000l Sulphur/Nitrate Filter), H&S 150-F2000IA (800l Calcium Reactor)

Coralife 3X (UV Steriliser), I-Aquatic IF 312 (Fluidised Reactor), Kent Kalk Delivery, Resun CL650, Pinpoint ORP & PH Meters & Wireless Thermometer

4x2x2 Tank Thread

• SRC Member

Previously SA to Head MAL 'C' Division

4x2x2 Tank Thread

kurt... which unit???? kurt... u the only unit becuz commandos break rule... they cut fence.... cost SPF blardee 1500 for the mistake.... kakakka....

very correct......the comandoes :fear::fear: ...cut fences to penetrate.....kena attack twice 12midnite n 4am...still cannot penetrate....then 5am...cut through fences.......so jia lat.......comandoes donno wat to do...hahahahhaahha.............. :D:D:D:D wah....now new scheme....18 dys of training.....merge 1st n 2nd yr.......

me old system.....1 yrs once.......now operation liao(5th yr)........end this month...kena called up liao.......wife had to take care of my FOWLR ... :look::look::look::look:

btw...me from DK6 (old timer liao).......... :whistle:whistle:whistle:whistle

• SRC Member

charlie sia......

really old timer!!!! hahaha....

me was SO III Manpower PCG... machiam AMPO like that...

hahha.. mp5 shiok wad.... dat day i sore eyes... damn tulan... never aim... juz shoot with feeling... get 29/30..... tomolo my 1st yr classification.... heehee... $200 is mine... kakaka...

wah... Mel GK4... kurt DK6... i only JK12..... jz buddy... looks like u join me for double digit club...

*translated from Hokkien*

"If say no bang wall, this idiot will never ripen" - Mr Quah Siew Kow.

• SRC Member

Me frOm ALpha Divison....

Going to ORD sooonn..i mean resign..................... 4 more days

Got better Job to finance my reefing

I am just an average FR (fish reefing) writer. If you like my FRs, please upz my points.