Tot of moving to thailand

hammerhd

• SRC Member
i know thats y im tinking of saving 1st thengo over there and open a small business and like semi retired

thanks for the reply

semi-retired??? :o i think u can retired there already... :lol:

i know there are more food than those i mentioned but i cant pronouce them.. those are the only 2 i can rem off hand.. hahaha..

wat biz u have in mind??? i only know u have talent in being a part of the Self-Confessed Underwater Breathing Addicts society.. kekekke :lol:

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

• SRC Member

dun hijack this thread of migrating to a laidback country...

PM me wat u got..... kekeke... best if BP... kekeke..

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

• SRC Member
i know thats y im tinking of saving 1st thengo over there and open a small business and like semi retired

thanks for the reply

At the age of sixty (or thereabouts), after cashing out your CPF and your flat, you dont even need personal savings to qualify for the long term visa. Note that foreigners are not able to purchase land, so you would have to rent a house for up to 30 years. Do a visa run back home once a year for CNY, and you are settled. Dont even need to think of a biz (other than as a hobby).

Work hard, retire easy (in thailand). In Singapore its a lot more difficult- the best you can do is to hang around at the kopi tiam and play with your bird. :heh:

• SRC Member

I dun know if this helps...

Few years back, I did ponder over this option and was told, if your occupational expertise is needed, there will be more chances. I was toying over the options of helping to start a school before I got married and now the plans have to be shelved. :P:angel:

By then, do hope there's still 3rd World countries for me to consider. :lol::lol:

Wouldn't it feel fulfilling to get involved in a wayward country and see how it develops and witness its developmental progress? :rolleyes:

• SRC Member
language is not a barrier,... u dun even need to go to school, jus make sure yr staff cant speak english, den u r way ahead of learning in class.

Ah yea, it will take long time lar.

just buy or rent TALKING PILLOW ;)

Life is like a peice of Uncured Live Rock [ from LFS ], you never know what you gonna get.........

Ocean Gump