the most unlucky policeman driver i just saw..!

Lester

• SRC Member

hehe hi guys...

happen to see the most unlucky policeman driver just now at cck sunshine place..

just finish taking out some money from the atm at sunshine, was walking towards the multi storey carpark.. happen to past by the entrance of the car park when overhead someone shouting.. thought got fight.. so kapo.. went over and see..

realise it is a police man shouting at a lady... ok after from wat i see or think.. the lady was waiting for the pole to be rise but dunknow wat happen her car res and hit the car behind her which happen to be a police car..

damage from wat i see is not much just a slight dent in the bumper of the QX..

after that i went off after the other police ask me if i have a problem.. just smile back at him :P

can't help thinking....... wat the police man going to tell his boss about the accident ...:P

you guys think the lady will say the QX kiss her ???

wat do you guys thinks ???

btw got to go buy 4d.. hmm which to buy.. the ladys car or the QX... :P

cheers :D

• SRC Member
Siao leh... why the policeman so rude to you? If I were you, I'll fxxk him! :P

ya agree, policemen in singapore is just like any other sector, prone to complain ... you should have told him off .. he couldn't possibly take out his revolver or else the dent in his car would be the least of his problems then.

• SRC Member
if i were you i answer; yes i have a problem. so this year i must pay more income tax to repair your car? :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: that is a good one :lol::lol::lol:

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

• SRC Member

acutally if you knock into police car you will kenna demerit points....not only that SPF will bill you for the lost of the use of car (its quite hard to argue against them) - i know, becuase before my friend kenna before...

for the police....probably tons of reports to write lor

• SRC Member

There was once I saw this traffic police bike stopped in front of the traffic light and there was this lady driver who banged him from the behind.The traffic police fell onto the ground,the side mirror of his bike shattered.The funniest part was not the policeman,but the lady driver.You should see her face,as if she saw a ghost.

• SRC Member
There was once I saw this traffic police bike stopped in front of the traffic light and there was this lady driver who banged him from the behind.The traffic police fell onto the ground,the side mirror of his bike shattered.The funniest part was not the policeman,but the lady driver.You should see her face,as if she saw a ghost.

hehe it must be worst than seeing a ghost i guess.. :P

• SRC Member
for the police....probably tons of reports to write lor

nothing much to write lah.. JUST A FORM D. Anyway not his problem lah...

someone car kiss his car not the other way round..if not then got lots of problem..

:lol:

btw..i am going to ORD from Police Force..

still got 7 more days to go :D:D:D:D:P:P

I am just an average FR (fish reefing) writer. If you like my FRs, please upz my points.

nothing much to write lah.. JUST A FORM D. Anyway not his problem lah...

someone car kiss his car not the other way round..if not then got lots of problem..

:lol:

btw..i am going to ORD from Police Force..

still got 7 more days to go :D:D:D:D:P:P

Congrats!! :D :D :D

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg

• SRC Member
I wonder, in the army if one kana accident, chances are high that one will be thrown into DB :fear: .......in police force, what will happen? <_<

hehe driver also got to cough up the money to pay for the repair ... :)