Week 3 Sept 03, September 15th - 21st

• SRC Member

ML has lots of asfur of various sizes, still in their packaging when we were there late afternoon. many powder blue tangs, blue tangs, and several small sohals swimming in the tub. so cute..... one rock beauty (reserved) also lots of blennies, gobies, purple tangs, and many more .... :D

that's all i was interested in, so the rest i didn't register. :P:D

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

small is $70, med-$80 and large is $90.......

that price...I rather go ML.....the sohal's condition are tip top...if not, Henry won't sell you. There are 4 juv ones going more than $50 less than $65 ;) (Your guesses..not nice to announce) :D:D:D

Pac ma****

fish-

1)yellow tang

2)niger trigger

3)humu humu picasso

4)white tail trigger

5)squirrel fish

6)powder brown tang'

7)naso bevirostris

8)square anthias

9)lyretail anthias

10)Regal tang

11)peacock lion

12)volitan lion

Invert

1)cannon ball jelly

2)crocea clam

3)featehr duster

4)leather coral

5)alveopora

6)fox coral

7)open brain

nice acros and montis at lck 11*...price abit steep though... $60 for a small piece of purple acro... went there for the first time...abit disappointing. heh..thought it'll be quite big wif lotsa corals...

"Save a reef, grow your own"

When stocks just arrive it will be cheaper. After awhile when they clear some stock then the price might be more expensive due to efforts to store and upkeep them. Remember I bought my yellow goniopora for only $15. :eyebrow:

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

• Join us on the largest Reefing community in Asia!

Sign up and share your reefing journey with us, make friends and get helps from the community .

• Topics

• Latest Update

1. 0

留学时间不足,未毕业办悉尼大学文凭Q微707091118悉尼大学毕业证成绩单,补办USYD学历认证,补办认证材料,办理加拿大大学留服认证University of Sydney

2. 0

留学时间不足,未毕业办新南威尔士大学文凭Q微707091118新南威尔士大学毕业证成绩单,补办UNSW学历认证,补办认证材料,办理加拿大大学留服认证University of New South Wales

3. 0

留学时间不足,未毕业办墨尔本大学文凭Q微707091118墨尔本大学毕业证成绩单,补办墨大UM学历认证,补办认证材料,办理加拿大大学留服认证University of Melbourne

4. 0

köpa oxynorm oxyconti morfin utan recept

5. 0

留学时间不足,未毕业办昆士兰大学文凭Q微707091118昆士兰大学毕业证成绩单,补办UQ学历认证,补办认证材料,办理加拿大大学留服认证University of Queensland