My 4ft from DSB to BB

hamannbmw

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

ya... thats why i was thinking whether to sell off 1 MH, if u notice the recent pics that I took without t5, walau kannasai at the same time 2 X t5 is insufficient to wash away the colours of MH....

BTW, today I plug in another return pump... seems like my chiller cannot support again :cry2: If I do away 1 MH, definitely chiller can chill.

Any suggestion guys...

• SRC Member
try go sim lim and buy those server fan... just 1 size bigger then pc fan.. and it is 3000 rpm. And run on DC which is strong enough

so i jus go sim lim, tell them i need a 3000rpm fan, normally use for server ? I dunno how to hook it on leh....

Do u think there's any different in temp if i place my fan, blowing at the main tank (across MH) or put it in sump ?

• 3 weeks later...
  • SRC Member
:paiseh: Paiseh.

Salah. But big table in your tank.

How come didnt see your blue face?

u mean the big piece on the bottom left ? thats the greenish mili with purple tip lar, now brown liao, cos need very strong lights. Meanwhile waiting for Vincent to come n chop 1/2 :P

The Blueface hiding lar... 1 of my acro drop due to the fellow, cos I walk near the tank , the fellow "siam" hence create wave :lol:

• SRC Member

u mean the big piece on the bottom left ? thats the greenish mili with purple tip lar, now brown liao, cos need very strong lights. Meanwhile waiting for Vincent to come n chop 1/2 :P

The Blueface hiding lar... 1 of my acro drop due to the fellow, cos I walk near the tank , the fellow "siam" hence create wave :lol:

:lol::lol:

Blue face very paiseh one. They only come out to eat but normally they hide. Unless feel very hungry and no one near the tank they will come out to search for corals to bite. I got 1 chunk of sps tip i believe bitten by him. :D

Welcome to the club of rotten sps with striking angel. :lol::lol::P

:bow::bow: