Girl Friend : More than one @ any given time

minsmarine

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

Sorry to interject when your are enjoying your cuppas.

Having lots of girlfriend when you are single and still eligible is great. You should feel proud that so many girls like you and happy that you have so many to choose from.

Once you have made you final choice, stop flinging around if you do not wish to mess up your life. You may fantasize, imagine, dream about having fun with someone else..... go ahead and have some "thrill" out of it. :fear::ph34r::ph34r::cry:

This. however, does not apply to those with a compelling reason to have a change - due to irreconciliable marital woes.

• SRC Member
Sorry to interject when your are enjoying your cuppas.

Having lots of girlfriend when you are single and still eligible is great. You should feel proud that so many girls like you and happy that you have so many to choose from.

Once you have made you final choice, stop flinging around if you do not wish to mess up your life. You may fantasize, imagine, dream about having fun with someone else..... go ahead and have some "thrill" out of it. :fear::ph34r::ph34r::cry:

This. however, does not apply to those with a compelling reason to have a change - due to irreconciliable marital woes.

Yeah lor, that's why I said I'm a happy married man. :)

• SRC Member

cyclop

MARRY = TO OWN, TO SETTLE DOWN

GF = LOVE

I believe that could explain you why so many married man r hanging out there ( esp, patrick, lizard, weisoon ) because they said they are happy married man, not a family man :)

but I am a HAPPY FAMILY MAN :)

Life is like a peice of Uncured Live Rock [ from LFS ], you never know what you gonna get.........

Ocean Gump

After checking with the below math equation, I decided one is more than enough.

post-11-1125545982.jpg

"Reefs, like forests, will only be protected in long term if they are appreciated"
Dr. J.E.N. Veron
Australian Institute of Marine Science

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

post-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

UEN: T08SS0098F
Please visit us here: http://www.facebook....uaristSocietySG
Facebook Group: http://www.facebook....gid=34281892381

• SRC Member
MARRY = TO OWN, TO SETTLE DOWN

GF = LOVE

I believe that could explain you why so many married man r hanging out there ( esp, patrick, lizard, weisoon ) because they said they are happy married man, not a family man

but I am a HAPPY FAMILY MAN 

MARRY = TO LOVE, TO OWN, TO SETTLE DOWN

GF = LOVE (& OWN)

I'm not surprised, if the two cute little boys and girls in your avatar are your kids. You must be a doting father too. I am also a HAPPY FAMILY MAN, like you - i have 2 boys.

As for our other friends - what would they think and how would they feel if their wives also feel that they are HAPPILY MARRIED WOMAN, not FAMILY WOMAN. If they think it's fine to them then it's fine!!! Personal preferences and values cannot be imposed by others. As long as everyone concerned is happy so be it - it's their own private life, their own choice.

• SRC Member

lizard, weisoon, patrick,

don't flame me hah, just a gossip thread :P

I know all of you r a GOOD HUSBAND, GOOD FATHER

and

A GOOD BOYFRIEND :P heee heee heeee.

Did I tell u guys, I met u and ur..................................... at Bugis ?

Life is like a peice of Uncured Live Rock [ from LFS ], you never know what you gonna get.........

Ocean Gump

can i hazard a guess?

TEN WIFEYS ... ???

btw, bro PATRICK,

when EVER a king needs to marry someone's wife ... only cheapskate like king david ...

we don't do other people's wives ... zero challenge ... later they ride on you and cane then you know ... neber know how to write the word DIE.

try 18 to 23 .... hardest and bestest ...

:upsidedown:

lizard

• SRC Member

Muslim can have ONLY 4 WIFE

HOWEVER buddhist has NO LIMIT :).

Buddha didn't ask man to have only 1 WIFE. So mean, can have so many wives as we want.............................

Ocean Gump