Do you think SG's economy is recovering (SERIOUS

minsmarine

• SRC Member

didn't anyone read "rich dad, poor dad"? Was one of his stratergies to live off your parents as long as you possibly can?

Also, buying a house and a car in singapore is probably the no. 1 killer of financial freedom IMO... Even you earn a decent salary, at the end of the day you only take home a small fraction of your income.. in the end can never save up enough to do any proper investments to make your money grow...

didn't anyone read "rich dad, poor dad"? Was one of his stratergies to live off your parents as long as you possibly can?

Also, buying a house and a car in singapore is probably the no. 1 killer of financial freedom IMO... Even you earn a decent salary, at the end of the day you only take home a small fraction of your income.. in the end can never save up enough to do any proper investments to make your money grow...

Agreed. A big mistake is to buy a house or a car with a loan from a bank. My dad told me, never ever be a slave to a bank.

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

• SRC Member

Agreed. A big mistake is to buy a house or a car with a loan from a bank. My dad told me, never ever be a slave to a bank.

perhaps the perception was once that a bigger apartment could be a profitable investment. Now its not anymore.

car? unless I am are running a small business that needs me to be everywhere, or that I am sales that my company will provide some allowance for it.

Or the least, if me and the wife combined to excess of $8000 a month, then maybe an economic Nissan Sunny.

• SRC Member

House we need to live, even if you don't buy paying for rental is killer

Car, I agree, if you can't afford don't think about it.

Life is like a peice of Uncured Live Rock [ from LFS ], you never know what you gonna get.........

Ocean Gump

• SRC Member
How about BioChemical things ?

Any1 in this field ?

Gov has put a lot of affort on that to achieve lot

its very profitable, yet.

and customers knows that. So thier lead time to you is almost impossible. And they expect 2 hrs response time (troubleshoot/repair).

you dun want thier business?? no worry. alot of ppl queing behind you for thier orders

• SRC Member
House we need to live, even if you don't buy paying for rental is killer

Ahh... that's when "rich dad poor dad's" live off your parents as long as you can comes into play!!! stay with parents for as long as you can...

it'll be a little sad for your wife and kids but think of all the money you'll save!!!

• SRC Member

Hi moorish_idol

Thank for your concern and to give me a evil power , so I can talk now. Since I'd slept only 7 hrs in two day.

Thank you man, you are my man.

Life is like a peice of Uncured Live Rock [ from LFS ], you never know what you gonna get.........

Ocean Gump

• SRC Member

the rich are getting richer....the poor are getting poorer....

so GDP went up? I think based on certain industries...in fact, when i spoke to most of the pple in different industries, they are struggling hard for their businesses...of coz, when they compared during the period of SARS, it is better now!

But are time goes on, standard of living is getting higher and higher, things and daily use items are getting more and more expensive...

Oil is getting higher and higher....COE even went up...

IMO, we are just like puppets...(*hope u noe what i mean, **"Master and servants"taken from metallica ) :angry: