Sps Photo (W/O Lighting)

alanseah

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
err noone..

where is our TOTM... come come... dont be shy.. show your photo be it brown or color... even nicely shaped sps are welcome...

Weileong, wait till i go home 1st mah.

The thread starter must come and put some encouragement mah.

Something like that mah. So TOTM come out. I not TOTM mah.

You and him so buddy, pls ask him to come out and put some encouragement lah.

:lol:

• SRC Member
Bro 35cents, SKII is whitening leh!! How can whitening cream make something more colorful, less white??

Aiyoh, SKII ###### essence is not for whitening lah.... this one is the one with petara that will revitalise the suppleness of skin..... and of course the colour of sps in a few days too... :P AKA miracle water as proclaimed by QiQi and Sammi Cheng in advertisments.

The whitening one is SKII whitening essence..... very different. Yes this one will bleach your corals. But I guess white corals look nicer than brown ones. :) This product is endorsed by Sandy Lam. AKA the "biok biok" comment. lol

Maybe can try Biolyn's range of products.... to get more polyps extensions.

post-54-1107833267.gif

"Ah, Blackadder. Started talking to yourself, I see."

"Yes...it's the only way I can be assured of intelligent conversation."

- Melchett and Edmund Blackadder

• SRC Member
Let me guess, maybe the threadstarter sill never appear in SRC again... :(

Or maybe only when in anonymous mode.... play hide and seek and secretly watching wat's happening... :( :( :(

Aiya, that why, i told Scarab.

" Bro, why expose like that, you destroy all the fun liao. SRC without him will be very boring lah. See lah, what have you done. No more fun liao lah. Been very quiet in SRC."

But very interesting to see some of his posts and threads. It makes me laugh everytime i see it. Sorry not becos his tank or coral not good. But see him howlian so interesting and amazing. Like soap opera leh.

Liao lah. Next time no more enjoyment liao. :(

• SRC Member

Aiyoh, SKII ###### essence is not for whitening lah.... this one is the one with petara that will revitalise the suppleness of skin..... and of course the colour of sps in a few days too... :P AKA miracle water as proclaimed by QiQi and Sammi Cheng in advertisments.

The whitening one is SKII whitening essence..... very different. Yes this one will bleach your corals. But I guess white corals look nicer than brown ones. :) This product is endorsed by Sandy Lam. AKA the "biok biok" comment. lol

Maybe can try Biolyn's range of products.... to get more polyps extensions.

:ooh:

Aiya, that why, i told Scarab.

" Bro, why expose like that, you destroy all the fun liao. SRC without him will be very boring lah. See lah, what have you done. No more fun liao lah. Been very quiet in SRC."

But very interesting to see some of his posts and threads. It makes me laugh everytime i see it. Sorry not becos his tank or coral not good. But see him howlian so interesting and amazing. Like soap opera leh.

Liao lah. Next time no more enjoyment liao. :(

Nevermind one...... at least he is still in SRC, still got chance to come back if he wants to.

But we cannot say the same for ah neh's buddy...... wanna come back also cannot. kekekek.

• SRC Member
Let me guess, maybe the threadstarter sill never appear in SRC again... :(

Or maybe only when in anonymous mode.... play hide and seek and secretly watching wat's happening... :( :( :(

Thread Starter is busy writing thesis for his Masters lah dude. Dunt disturb.

Maybe if enuff demand, he will reappear and tell us the secret of the 4 day colorup.

Maybe with enuff demand, he will show us his EXPERT skills! Got knowledge must share share mah...

• SRC Member
eh..... your buddy never use MI why you use MI as your avarta??

I can choose to use whatever as my avartar, as long as I am happy who cares right?

Alfa, there is a black black trigger there lah. or i blinded?

Weileong, i where got buddy. I dont follow people and people dun follow me lah.

But you different hor. See quite similar leh. Everytime i see avatar, i thought you are him and he is you. Luckily your one face left, his face right. But sometimes got mixed up also. :lol:

• SRC Member

Aiyo,

Weileong,

He got golden rule in his signature lah.

"Golden rule to reefing:

- See no monkey hear no monkey.

- Follow your tank needs rather then follow monkey tank needs."

U better ask him leh. What the golden rule means?

How come didnt follow golden rule.

Must follow you? :lol:

Aiyo,

Weileong,

He got golden rule in his signature lah.

"Golden rule to reefing:

- See no monkey hear no monkey.

- Follow your tank needs rather then follow monkey tank needs."

U better ask him leh. What the golden rule means?

How come didnt follow golden rule.

Must follow you? :lol:

You never read my signature???

• SRC Member

How sure are you the monkey he referring to is not you? :blink:

See your RD and BK we know liao :evil:

So many RDs and BKs around.

Aiyo, Dont be angry leh, we still very good buddies lah. And always chiong and eat Laska together one. Buddies in reefing only hor. Nothing else lah.

But he different leh. Your reef signature also follow the same. But you one more colourful and attractive lah. (from my heart).

Like that follow also have. Luckily i know you are not howlian. Why he never follow this? ;)

So many RDs and BKs around.

Aiyo, Dont be angry leh, we still very good buddies lah. And always chiong and eat Laska together one. Buddies in reefing only hor. Nothing else lah.

But he different leh. Your reef signature also follow the same. But you one more colourful and attractive lah. (from my heart).

Like that follow also have. Luckily i know you are not howlian. Why he never follow this? ;)

A lot of RD and BK around meh?

Not many lar and especially come into SRC "sour" pple one.... very rare find already. Somemore you point out the monkey thing huh?

For this have to or-kong you 3 bowl of Race course rd laska and 5 pc of Jalan Kayu prata.

• SRC Member

A lot of RD and BK around meh?

Not many lar and especially come into SRC "sour" pple one.... very rare find already. Somemore you point out the monkey thing huh?

For this have to or-kong you 3 bowl of Race course rd laska and 5 pc of Jalan Kayu prata.

No more laska liao. Only Prawn mee. But also nice. :P