Sps Photo (W/O Lighting)

alanseah

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
I find that he is always talking big and always refer to others as newbies like as though he is very experienced, and when others ask him for advice, he is so inpatient in sharing his "experience"...

I agreed on your view.

like you have suggested... I tink it's the reefers' way to send the message to him that we do not condone to such despicable behaviour with the intention to decieve and yet try to show off and act as though he is a very good reefer....

I can nominate a reefer here. You guys should know this task is best suited to. Weileong where are you?

:lol:

• SRC Member

don't behave like a k-9 lar.... keep echoing pple's view?? :blink:

Then you like to follow me is it? keep mentioning my name huh? :o

Aiyo. this is what came straight from my mind when the moment i read this statement. Actually i agreed that someone should pm him and bring him back. Maybe educate him a little. So i think you are the best candidate lor.

:bow:

Aiyo. this is what came straight from my mind when the moment i read this statement. Actually i agreed that someone should pm him and bring him back. Maybe educate him a little. So i think you are the best candidate lor.

:bow:

Why don't you go PM him since you miss him so much?

You must be loosing sleep hor else you won't be toking abt him 24/7 lol

• SRC Member

alamak...... you can go find out how many reefers using AT as their avarta... so all are close to Alanseah????

It happens that I recently got the black trigger so now change the avarta :P

wah bian......you really monitering this thread man!!!! posted just awhile so fast reply.......hu,mmmm....maybe should changed my avatar as my kole up lorry laio....:cry2:

• SRC Member

Later alanseah go change his avarta to kole tang (but facing left one) then you'll pengz.

He said his kole tang up the lorry, so want to change to other fish. This is what he meant.

Now so many people crazy abt black trigger, sure is a good choice for him. :P But definitely will be facing right lah. :lol:

He said his kole tang up the lorry, so want to change to other fish. This is what he meant.

Now so many people crazy abt black trigger, sure is a good choice for him. :P But definitely will be facing right lah. :lol:

I learn from you one..... ga ga anyhow tok rubbish....

oei oei.... you start to come into this thread post so much crap later pple shoot you you not scared meh?

• SRC Member

Later alanseah go change his avarta to kole tang (but facing left one) then you'll pengz.

no worries.....got a few pictures on hand to quickly change.....i think it will be a hard act to follow.......;)

anyway, i'm only a ZEOhead in Training......will be flatter if a 'ZEOlord' follow me.... :lol::lol::lol:

• SRC Member

I learn from you one..... ga ga anyhow tok rubbish....

oei oei.... you start to come into this thread post so much crap later pple shoot you you not scared meh?

this is kopi-tiam....suppose to tok nonsense...am i right?.....anyway, just realise i had too much postings in the buy/sell section.....so mow must boost up pointing in other areas...... :P

• SRC Member

no worries.....got a few pictures on hand to quickly change.....i think it will be a hard act to follow.......;)

anyway, i'm only a ZEOhead in Training......will be flatter if a 'ZEOlord' follow me.... :lol::lol::lol:

Dude, its not 'A Zeolord', its 'THE ZEOlord'. Title must be correct ok? There is only 1 in the world.