Sps Photo (W/O Lighting)

alanseah

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:huh:

You too much hor. everytime ask for prata or laska.

I spent you laska and prata so many times liao. You also never teach me a thing or 2.

Alanseah got spent you or not? teach him so many things.

:pinch:<_<

I remember two times only....

1st time prata at Jalan Kayu besides AquaMarine.. that's for giving false info abt SPS shipment.

2nd time laksa outside PR but that time Edmund paid for the drinks too.

3rd time, fried rice near my place.. that's for helping you to flash the IKS lol......

Wow now must leak out all your secrets liao.... quick pay more prata to shut my mouth...

• SRC Member

You too much hor. everytime ask for prata or laska.

I spent you laska and prata so many times liao. You also never teach me a thing or 2.

Alanseah got spent you or not? teach him so many things.

:pinch:<_<

Alanseah needs to be taught meh? I tot he knows everything already and the rest of us are all newbies? Still remember he taught me that no need chiller, fans enuff. then 1 month later, he got chiller liao...

Alanseah needs to be taught meh? I tot he knows everything already and the rest of us are all newbies? Still remember he taught me that no need chiller, fans enuff. then 1 month later, he got chiller liao...

He had the same old junk chiller that you and I had before the artica lar... that's long ago liao....

• SRC Member
An IT student ......making such a careless mistake.. 

BLUEHEAVEN... thumbs up for u

next time get ppl from Multimedia faculty to do for u.

Oi, he is doing thesis for his Masters ok? no longer an IT student hor... He is also an 'Assistant IT Manager'. Dunt play play hor... (dunt know how much of dat is true tho.. since he has lost all credibility from lots of reefers here)

• SRC Member

I remember two times only....

1st time prata at Jalan Kayu besides AquaMarine.. that's for giving false info abt SPS shipment.

2nd time laksa outside PR but that time Edmund paid for the drinks too.

3rd time, fried rice near my place.. that's for helping you to flash the IKS lol......

Wow now must leak out all your secrets liao.... quick pay more prata to shut my mouth...

Wow. your memory very good lei.

But till now not even 1 time you spent me. You teach alanseah so many things yet you never teach him how to be humble. Best of all, no free food or kopi from him?

Buay steady hor. <_<

Pls dont dig people personal records here hor.

We can say anything about hobby although here is kopi tiam. But no personal or family records. Pls. :huh:

Just now hor even got website come out ah... really :bow::bow::bow: them hor.. everything also can dig out.....

But suddenly the website deleted from the post liao.

Wow. your memory very good lei.

But till now not even 1 time you spent me. You teach alanseah so many things yet you never teach him how to be humble. Best of all, no free food or kopi from him?

Buay steady hor. <_<

Today I going SL there ma.... wanna jio you spend you kopi for you great efforts these few nights shooting pple here ma.... no kopi i scared you exhausted and then no more juice to continue then no more fun liao.

• SRC Member

Pls dont dig people personal records here hor.

We can say anything about hobby although here is kopi tiam. But no personal or family records. Pls. :huh:

No personal record. You can see his position from looking at his PUBLIC profile at zeovit.com

http://www.zeovit.com/forums/member.php?userid=55

The thesis part was from a post he made here in SRC.