Sps Photo (W/O Lighting)

alanseah

On you lah.....

But really would like to know the secret of the 4-day colouration leh...you got any idea or not? Seem like the thread starter not willing to share leh... :( Very sad.

Bo pian lei, now got pple accusing him of lying and cheating..... wow like that even want to come share tips also sian 1/2 liao.

I think my house downstair the three bangala that come empty the rubbish every morning also can do better than these type of attack :P

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope. newbie to photoshop. Can explain for the rest of the dudes here? We all wanna take pics with such amazing accurary days apart. No shift in vertical/horizontal position or even angle for the shot taken in terms of skew etc etc. Can teach?

You know so much yet still claim to be newbie huh? win liao lor.

• SRC Member
19 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 13 Anonymous Users)

3 Members: Trymybest, royal gramma, Seng

walau, another thread of the month liao... somemore its 1am in the morning

guys, get some sleep............ :lol:

Sleep u loss out hor.

Wait if he comes in and reveal the secret, sorry hor, dun ask me. I blur blur one.

• SRC Member

bro, tomolo PM me the secret ok.... drank too much today... need to koon liao :lol: , tomolo afternoon after hangover, i'll be back in this exciting thread :eyebrow:

Me also hor. Since so many koon liao. I also will come back tomorrow. Need to learn the secret.

"Early Bird catches worms" hor. :lol:

:off: aStRoBo| ...... pls learn from another barracuda in this thread... don't showoff, behave like a boss etc...

Bo pian lei, now got pple accusing him of lying and cheating..... wow like that even want to come share tips also sian 1/2 liao.

I think my house downstair the three bangala that come empty the rubbish every morning also can do better than these type of attack 

off BK, add special formula? hmmm this time, must think out of the box now.

• SRC Member

Do you think the secret will ever be told? Vodka? no chiller just fans? i still remember the experts tips....wonder what secrets he has... hopefully he is kind enuff to teach.

I think this thread is worthy of a special mention in everyone's signature. Full of Info and cutting edge stuff.

aStRoBo|..... another senior-barracuda who want to show off .. act like a boss.

telling him to learn from another barracuda in this thread.. don't show off and act smart. :lol:

----- hmm, off BK, off Chiller & let it rust , Off MH + special formula = sps color up

Vodka --may be changed to tiger beer liao