Sps Photo (W/O Lighting)

alanseah

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

got so many zeoheads around especially in zeovit forum and with our very friendly and helpful zeovit.com zeomod Bro Alfa around..... I am shocked and suprised + total lost of words that you said no one to help you lol.

Weileong, i think you can consider keeping this student. I can see he is keen.

And better character than Alanseah.

So remember hor, no stage 5. :lol:

• SRC Member

wow....28 pages liaos!.. :ph34r:

view my 2ft tank thread update here!!

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=36399

Tank Dimension: 24'x15'x19' with black silicon. All round 8mm.

Equipments:

Return Pump : Hailea HX6540

Skimmer/Chiller : Sicce 2500lph

Skimmer : Weipro 2011

Lightings: 4xT5s HO..2 20,000k & 2 Blue Pro(Aquaz) Retrofits

Chiller : Resun CL280

Auto Water Top Up

Life Stock:

More then 35kg of figi rocks

Blue Tang, Powder Blue Tang, Bristletooth tang, Clown Tang, Yellow Tang, Purple Tang, Flame Angel, Six Line Wrasse, Sunrise Dottyback. 2 Cleaner Shrimp

Green Bubble, Orange Yuma, Hammer, True Octopus, Acans,

Frogspawn, Green/Orange Cyannaria, Red Prata, Red Open Brain, Star Polyp, Acan Enchinata

got so many zeoheads around especially in zeovit forum and with our very friendly and helpful zeovit.com zeomod Bro Alfa around..... I am shocked and suprised + total lost of words that you said no one to help you lol. 

Weileong, i think you can consider keeping this student. I can see he is keen.

And better character than Alanseah.

So remember hor, no stage 5. 

wow.... got so many zeohead. zeomod Bro Alfa- i respect u.. must be hard for u with so many zeohead fighting for the ultimate title.. ZEOlord.

Guess.. ZEOlord master-alanseah must have acquired some ultimate skills to be ZEOlord. :blink:

i believe that zeomod Bro Alfa will surpass ZEOlord soon and declare himself as Lord of all ZEOlords.

think it is better for weileong to teach zeomod Bro Alfa - so that he k replace alanseah and be lord of all lords.

wow.... got so many zeohead. zeomod Bro Alfa- i respect u.. must be hard for u with so many zeohead fighting for the ultimate title.. ZEOlord.

Guess.. ZEOlord master-alanseah must have acquired some ultimate skills to be ZEOlord. :blink:

i believe that zeomod Bro Alfa will surpass ZEOlord soon and declare himself as Lord of all ZEOlords.

think it is better for weileong to teach zeomod Bro Alfa - so that he k replace alanseah and be lord of all lords.

Are you running a high fever? Need some cold water or jab to cool you down?

• SRC Member

Must go pray you as teacher lar.....

You graduate from zeovit liao ma

:snore::snore:

Sorry lah, bro, very entertaining. Have to sleep liao. BTW

i once use zeovit and i failed, maybe i am not delicated enough and also i am lazy. That i must admit. So cannot attain the success like alanseah. and of cos yours (truthfully).

:rolleyes:

• SRC Member
madmac and Gouldian,

We are not pushing him away from SRC. We welcome him with open arms to continue to post. Nobody is telling him to stop posting. We have no right to stop anyone from posting. Please do continue to post as we have been asking him again and again. Please post....

But please post with some integrity. Come back and answer some of the queries that has been addressed here. You are not getting out of this shit you created lightly..

The manner that the thread has been started, do you really think it's a genuine attempt to get reefers here to show their SPS photos without lighting? I don't think so. I don't think SPS are even nice to look at without light anyway. So what's the point? Let me tell you......It is just to set a platform to show off the photoshopped photo he has prepared and tell us how colourful his corals are supposedly without any lights and enhancement...Bad mistake.

Anyway since I'm the one who started this issue by comparing the photos, I say now, my intention is and have always been, to drive home the fact that,

'Why do we need to be better than the next reefer?'

My reef is my reef, your reef is your reef. It will be different. Your method is different from mine. Your husbandry is different as well. Your needs and expectations...only you yourself know.

If you see something you like, strive and work for it. Everyone's tank is heaven to oneself. Why? Because you built it with your hard work and imagination. You pour your heart and soul into it. Stand by it and watch it grow and transform. You will no doubt get full satisfaction from it.

Don't ever stoop so low as to cheat to show something which you do not own just to show you are a better, if not the best, reefer. We don't need people coming in and belittle other reefers and boast about what they have achieved or what equiment they owned. We are not in a competition here. We are here to share, learn and enjoy the hobby.

We don't need to be better than the next reefer.

You know the bell curve, most in the middle, then the two extremes... Alan's at one end, its just like that. Hes wired this way... so his mannerisms, thoughts, and writing reflect this extreme style. This is an online forum, you are sure to meet one or two like that.

We all know which one of the two pics was enhanced. There no more need to draw him out for an explanation... we've had our good laugh... but going on-and-on won't do anyone any good. In every post made, a little of your own self is revealed and some of the innuendoes don't tell me anything more about Alan, but of the poster.

This is just me... not an excuse or anything else, you could say I'm wired like this. I'm reminded of a passage in a history book where a man was caught in the act of adultery, the ppl who found them dragged out the woman involved in the open and wanted to stone her to death, sparing the man. They had stones in their hands and was about to stone her, it was a rousing event, and everybody came out to see what's happening... then came another man, who asked the crowd what harm did this woman cause, who did she really hurt, getting no answer from them, he proceeded to ask, this question, "Let him who has not sin, throw the first stone." Everyone else dropped the stones and went away.

He started this thread, to ask for pics, presumably with the intention to see the corals as they truly are without special lighting whatsoever. So he made a mistake! We said thats incredulous and laugh. I (again tis jus me) didn't feel that he offended anyone except maybe himself with that first pic. He couldn't have fooled/decieve anyone, is what I mean, who did hurt anyway. So why take it so hard on him. Perhaps it was due for a pent up release and har! now hes caught red-handed... time for that virtual bashing....lets give it to him. As it continues, I feel so hurt for him. I'm not even expecting him to apologize... to me, 'cause there was no hurt done, no slander, nothing but himself.

Someone earlier said, lets moved on... and leave this sorry episode behind. I can't agree more. Please, guys lets jus drop it. No more, calling him out, no more insinuations. There are lots of guys out there in the new/general sections who need your help in advising them, lets move over there.

"The measure you give, will be the measure you get."

• SRC Member

You know the bell curve, most in the middle, then the two extremes... Alan's at one end, its just like that. Hes wired this way... so his mannerisms, thoughts, and writing reflect this extreme style. This is an online forum, you are sure to meet one or two like that.

We all know which one of the two pics was enhanced. There no more need to draw him out for an explanation... we've had our good laugh... but going on-and-on won't do anyone any good. In every post made, a little of your own self is revealed and some of the innuendoes don't tell me anything more about Alan, but of the poster.

This is just me... not an excuse or anything else, you could say I'm wired like this. I'm reminded of a passage in a history book where a man was caught in the act of adultery, the ppl who found them dragged out the woman involved in the open and wanted to stone her to death, sparing the man. They had stones in their hands and was about to stone her, it was a rousing event, and everybody came out to see what's happening... then came another man, who asked the crowd what harm did this woman cause, who did she really hurt, getting no answer from them, he proceeded to ask, this question, "Let him who has not sin, throw the first stone." Everyone else dropped the stones and went away.

He started this thread, to ask for pics, presumably with the intention to see the corals as they truly are without special lighting whatsoever. So he made a mistake! We said thats incredulous and laugh. I (again tis jus me) didn't feel that he offended anyone except maybe himself with that first pic. He couldn't have fooled/decieve anyone, is what I mean, who did hurt anyway. So why take it so hard on him. Perhaps it was due for a pent up release and har! now hes caught red-handed... time for that virtual bashing....lets give it to him. As it continues, I feel so hurt for him. I'm not even expecting him to apologize... to me, 'cause there was no hurt done, no slander, nothing but himself.

Someone earlier said, lets moved on... and leave this sorry episode behind. I can't agree more. Please, guys lets jus drop it. No more, calling him out, no more insinuations. There are lots of guys out there in the new/general sections who need your help in advising them, lets move over there.

"The measure you give, will be the measure you get."

Wow, suddenly feel awake again.

Madmac,

I know your intention and admire your humble opinion. But hope you can do a check on all his threads and not just this post.

:peace:

Wow, suddenly feel awake again.

Madmac,

I know your intention and admire your humble opinion. But hope you can do a check on all his threads and not just this post.

:peace:

holy cow.... you can suddenly jump out from bed one huh?

Tonight too hot for you lar.... go cool yourself down :P