Wat were your favourite cartoon when you young

andysho

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

:off: side track a bit.

the moment i read this topic, i think of ..

Sesame Street

The Muppet Show (never get enough of it)

is the Sesame into its wat?.. 10,000+ episode already?

they use to have play the signature song "how to get to sesame street..." then follow by the current episode #.

• SRC Member

:o 旋风小飞侠 :lol: the last time i watched it was more than 20 years ago. i used to pester my mom to buy me one of those little msg-loaded snack packets which had a little figurine of 小飞侠 wrapped in plastic inside. for some reason, i thought having beak shaped hats and billowing cloaks were the epitome of coolness :P

hey you guys remember those cheesy commercials of a small box of round chocolate balls and a small toy car that comes with it? i can't remember the name, but it always looked like its damn fun on tv. something like Taro Taro!....

• SRC Member
:o ????? :lol: the last time i watched it was more than 20 years ago. i used to pester my mom to buy me one of those little msg-loaded snack packets which had a little figurine of ??? wrapped in plastic inside. for some reason, i thought having beak shaped hats and billowing cloaks were the epitome of coolness :P

hey you guys remember those cheesy commercials of a small box of round chocolate balls and a small toy car that comes with it? i can't remember the name, but it always looked like its damn fun on tv. something like Taro Taro!....

:(

when i recall all these... me feeling old... i didn't know more than 20 years have past :(

age.png