hamannbmw

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

haiya you and I know his pattern long ago..

how he come pretend befren us and then suddenly turn into a mad dog and attack us for no reason..

Seeing his photo and how he dose his zeovit already know how much stuff he got.. just dont really want to expose him... else he no face to come surf net anymore..

anyway we concenrate on planning our up coming new tank or modified our current tank to make it better..

result is there.. u know i know dont need other to come tell me.. mine sps color is real or not.

Agreed with you.

If don't have and want to have then work harder to get it.

If don't have and don't want to work hard to get it then use cheapo methods (photoshop).

• SRC Member
at first i still it is who, now with tat link hahahah

best lah, u all..

but i tot he is WL best buddy???

:off: WL best buddy?? - iori_del really?? don't playplay & anyhow said :lol: .. wait he use his kongfu-level 9 and hit u. :lol:

we know our limits esp bro and sis know his real kong fu- enough.

late now, need to rush. <_<

• SRC Member
how i wish....:D

this one is call fanatise already... :P

oei.... can both of u change avatar or sumthing????

almost look the same.... always confuse who and who when skimming thru the pages....

*translated from Hokkien*

"If say no bang wall, this idiot will never ripen" - Mr Quah Siew Kow.

• SRC Member

no one is wacking anything ma... WL and me are not like mad dog can wack a thread for 10 over pages long one...

cant you see we are talking about gals... lolz.. no offend :D weather cool cool now going to rain...

mUAr_cHEe -> fanatise also normal ma.. else u go see so many guys surf ###### website.. lolz..