Reborn bad?

hi gang, i am just curious. recently i noticed that more members condenming Reborn. why ah? i patronised them since their days at thompson to tampines rd to paya lebar. one thing for sure their LR cannot be trusted. but the guy, AH SOON, quite knowledgable,friendly and discount easy. he is the one who give me advice that i succeed.the last time i visit them was many months ago.dont know now, what happen? :unsure:

Reborn to some....is okie lar...juz that i dun have much luck wif his Live stock...

His LR no good? I bought some from him last time...which I tot was okie...one my LR came wif a free octopus some more.... :P Not that I wanted it....but it was hidden in one of the rocks...

His price wise...i dun find it very attractive...okie only. :)

I'm gonna break the cycle

I'm gonna shake up the system

I'm gonna destroy my ego

I'm gonna close my body now

• SRC Member

FYI-

Reborn got new fish stocks coming in today.

corals maybe only a few today but mostly tomorrow.

was there last nite- most Fish tanks clear & getting ready for today.

There isn't any Q time do your best and try to choose healthy fishes if u buy- he distributes his stocks on FRI.

i should be there abt 6.45pm

Hi HQ...:)

Yikes! Pls note that the blue ring octopus (which can sometimes be found in our LFS) is poisonous and has distinct blue rings on it...becareful as it is venemous & capable of inflicting fatal bites on humans!

Pls ignore the above if u already koe this.

:ph34r:

I'm gonna break the cycle

I'm gonna shake up the system

I'm gonna destroy my ego

I'm gonna close my body now

fyi Qixian lfs usually dont choose the stocks.

this is the process-

1.stocks sent to the so called agent ( reborn, pacific marine etc.)

2. they unpacked the stock

3. quarantine the fish for a while.

4. put to their tanks

5. if lfs order they will pack stocks again.

6. sent to lfs.

so theres no diff. where you buy the stocks because they go round the bush and reach our homes. BUT there is diff. between the so called agents.

also hong leong not only get form reborn, other sources too. so the moral of the story, dont buy if the stock just arrive. chances they go to heaven are high :P . logically, how many species of fish can they catch without cyanide? <_< try catching damsels in your tank, not easy right.

• SRC Member

Just a thought, wouldn't it be better to get the fish from the agents directly rather than from the LFS...then they will be spared another round of packing, tranporting...blah...blah..blah..I'm sure you guys know the drill.

This may decrease the mortality rate.

• SRC Member
Brandon, did u go down to Reborn yesterday? What do they have?

Chanbi,

Reborn's stock mostly fishes...

Lots of cleaner shrimps, blood shrimps and even red/orange coloured Pistols.... (I bought one)...

Saw one 2 inch Radiata Lionfish.....

Corals , nothing much... mostly sofies....