WTS: Pink Zoo

YzF

• SRC Member

Hi Bro,

For your first question,

Its almost the same because the Zoos that i saw, the pink is much stronger than yours. Your pink is like faded. No Offence but its true.

I know what the term bidding means. But i'm sure if someone offer you $100 for it, you will close the bid immediately. I'm sure that you didn't purchase the Zoos for more than $100 or even $50 bucks. If your not a profiteer, you would state your buy price or when the price that you have in mind has reached, you will accept the bid. Don't tell me that you find $32 for 7 polyps of Zoos is not for profit?

And for the 10 rocks, i wouldn't get 10 rocks for you at $30 for you to sell at $300.

My main intention was not to offend you. If you want to rip people off, thats your conscience. I'm just stating this fact for poorer members or members that wan a good deal. To prevent them from being carrotheads.

Well, for your last question, SRC is form people to share lobangs and knowledge, not to make profits. Honestly "touch your heart" tell me that your Zoos are so expensive that $32 for 7 polyps are really affordable?

• SRC Member
did u read carefully? Closing bid by thurs 6th Oct. I believe that will answer why not replying you isnt wrong.

yup bro. i did read about the closing bid. But, i just Pm him, he never reply, so i go Zoo hunting, found the Zoos, inform that if those that never win the bid can go there and get it. Thats all. Not telling them to drop all bids and get from that LFS.

• SRC Member
?
Its almost the same because the Zoos that i saw, the pink is much stronger than yours. Your pink is like faded. No Offence but its true.

Good. Pls let the reefers here know the location.

I know what the term bidding means. But i'm sure if someone offer you $100 for it, you will close the bid immediately. I'm sure that you didn't purchase the Zoos for more than $100 or even $50 bucks. If your not a profiteer, you would state your buy price or when the price that you have in mind has reached, you will accept the bid. Don't tell me that you find $32 for 7 polyps of Zoos is not for profit?

Based on what you are sure i would close my bid if someone offer $100? Even Chief justice cannot say that to me. No i paid 45 buck for the whole piece abt 1 plus years ago at 201. You know where 201 is? It has grown since. So the grown pieces are FREE? Or should i sell them based on the cosumption of electricity, amount of care, salt mixes, cost of equipment, petrol cost, time spent on hunting, time spent to frag them?? I dun think i can add all these in. I got no idea why i answer your questions.

And for the 10 rocks, i wouldn't get 10 rocks for you at $30 for you to sell at $300.

Or is it because there is no such place in the first place? From the first post you have not reveal the location. You have not mention if its the same place you found both Zoo. You can get 10 rock at $30? I wan 100 piece now.

My main intention was not to offend you. If you want to rip people off, thats your conscience. I'm just stating this fact for poorer members or members that wan a good deal. To prevent them from being carrotheads.

Well, for your last question, SRC is form people to share lobangs and knowledge, not to make profits. Honestly "touch your heart" tell me that your Zoos are so expensive that $32 for 7 polyps are really affordable

If such a place exist, i WILL tell them where if i know. Its the same as if you know in the first place(if you really know), you will not offer me 17 bucks. I post a pic and ask for a bid. i'm sure Reefers will know what is the reasonable price to bid.

Reefers can Judge.

• SRC Member

yup bro. i did read about the closing bid. But, i just Pm him, he never reply, so i go Zoo hunting, found the Zoos, inform that if those that never win the bid can go there and get it. Thats all. Not telling them to drop all bids and get from that LFS.

Guess I should say thank you then. THANKS!

• SRC Member

Bro alien07 if you have good intention and for the benefit of other zoo lovers, why don't start a thread at soft coral section to let other reefers know of your finding. By posting it here you unintentionally have disrupted other reefers sale.

Sales in pasar malam section are never at gun point and let other reefers decide for themself.

• SRC Member

Errm. I dont think i would lead people on about this. If there really is a good lobang, i will share. You think i would ###### up such a place to agitate you and your sale? Please, you are giving yourself too much credit. Like i said, i just wanna let those Zoo lovers out there that there's such a place selling nice Zoos without such a high price. !00 rocks? pls bro. you are sounding more and more ridiculous.

As i already state in the begining, i have no intention in spoiling your sale. If your Zoos are really standard and super good, why bother with my comments? My lobangs are for people who can't afford the high price and for reefers looking for a good deal. If you truly believe that your Zoos would be sold outside for $45 then why bother about my lobang of $x Zoos?

• SRC Member
Bro alien07 if you have good intention and for the benefit of other zoo lovers, why don't start a thread at soft coral section to let other reefers know of your finding. By posting it here you unintentionally have disrupted other reefers sale.

Sales in pasar malam section are never at gun point and let other reefers decide for themself.

Yup bro. Will do that.

alien07, please refrain from disrupting Pasar Malam sales of fellow reefers, either through your posts or PMs.

Under a bid system, those that have submitted a bid should honour it. If you make a bid on impulse, that is your decision and you should live with it.

The seller of course must give a true and reasonable representation of the sale item.

SRC Moderators

• SRC Member

Cannot believe this guys still insist that he is damn right. Sure a lot reefers encounter same thing b4.... ppl offering $5 for something you paid $100, ppl telling there's another place selling this thing at a fraction of the price you are selling IN YOUR THREAD.

Pls..You can go ahead and buy and post in another thread. There's a lot of other place to post in.. eg in Weekly LFS report thread. It will still serve the purpose of telling reefers lobang. But of cos it will not serve the same purpose if the objective is to spoilt something one is unable to get in the first place.

I'm wasting my time here. Just that feel damn pissed off such inconsiderate ppl exist.

• SRC Member

FOR GOODNESS' SAKE!!! :angry:

Pls respect sellers in their sales thread. Unless there is something fishy in which then TIME will tell and the TRUTH will prevail. And let the mods do their jobs. B)

Just can't understand some pple. Anyway, no wish to understand them. <_<:sick:

YzF...upzz for you. Though I know little of you. :P:peace:

And I have nothing against alien07. Just generally with thread irritators. :(:sick:

• SRC Member
FOR GOODNESS' SAKE!!! :angry:

Pls respect sellers in their sales thread. Unless there is something fishy in which then TIME will tell and the TRUTH will prevail. And let the mods do their jobs. B)

Just can't understand some pple. Anyway, no wish to understand them. <_<:sick:

YzF...upzz for you. Though I know little of you. :P:peace:

And I have nothing against alien07. Just generally with thread irritators. :(:sick:

yeap. totally agree.. :peace:

In the states, farms are selling zoos by the polyps. One polyp can cost as much as $50 US dollars.

You get what i mean?

let bro YZF continue with the thread.

300 Gallon Reef Paradise

6X2.5X2.5 FT Tank : 4x2x2 ft sump : 2x1x2 ft refugim

Skimmer: Deltec AP851

Calcium Reactor:

Lightings: Aqualight T5 Retrofit, 150 watt MH X2

Chiller: Hailea HC-500A model w/ Aquabee 2000

Ozonizer: Hailea HLO-300 Digital ozonizer

Wavemaker: Tunze 6080, Tunze 6060

Return Pumps: Aquabee 5000 x2

Other equipments: Aquabee 2000, Quietone 1200, 5L Co2 Cylinder w/ Dupla regulator

American Marine Wireless Thermometer

Reefing is a dedication, not a competition.

• SRC Member

I know how it is when sometimes we are too filled with self righteousness. See something not right or someone being taken advantaged and we shoot our mouth right off. Nothing right or wrong about it really. It is important, though, to realise that not all good intentions will be appreciated. More so when it violates certain protocol.

How often had i wanted to pass some sacarstic remark in this forum but held my tongue....

It is good to practice self restrain. Always double check your posts before you press the send button.

Finally,

"So you think $50 for a ric polyp is reasonable? My ###### ah! " But if i like it enough to pay the premium, i have to live with it and only my wife or parents can complain :D .

• SRC Member

Basic courtesy.

"Respect the thread owner" If you are not in the thread to bid, go somewhere else to shout and be the hero.

Do not unto others what you do not want others do unto you.

I think (marine) therefore I am

Basic courtesy.

"Respect the thread owner" If you are not in the thread to bid, go somewhere else to shout and be the hero.

Do not unto others what you do not want others do unto you.

Agreed! :)

I tink we should all practise some net-ethics whereby we do not make disparaging remarks in other people sales thread.

Unless you are certain, like you see reefer A buying the coral at $30 and he come back and immediately sell at $35, den maybe u can "warn" other reefers about it.

But if you dun know how much the person paid for it, den refrain from making remarks like you can get it cheaper elsewhere.

Even if I sell at coral at a price more than the LFS, I may deserve it coz my coral is in good health and been stable in my tank for months, in a case of zoos, I can be certain my zoos are nudis-free!

Whether izit a sale or a bidding system, you buy if you like, if you dun den click onto another page. You may not agree with the price that the seller is selling, but if other reefers dun mind paying a higher price for a coral they like, nothing wrong with that.

Juz my $0.02... :peace:

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg

• SRC Member

I think there is no point arguing with him.

Everything must be substantiated with proof. Cheaper zoo? Pinker? Just show photo. The best is being able to show proof that it is not a photo taken off the web.

Even if it is more expensive, so what? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. If other reefers like what they see and they are willing to pay for it. Why bother?

I think there is no point arguing with him.

Everything must be substantiated with proof. Cheaper zoo? Pinker? Just show photo. The best is being able to show proof that it is not a photo taken off the web.

Even if it is more expensive, so what? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. If other reefers like what they see and they are willing to pay for it. Why bother?

Beauty? zoos is beautiful once stamp approval by zoo- keeper(DA) :lol::lol::off::off:

Seriously i do not think the highest price bid is ridiculous or over priced(pss: you tell US reefers abt it in RC and they will tell you, you got yourself not a bad deal)... I may not have bid it(student mah no $$$) but those who bid it certainly thinks that the zoos does worth those amt of money they bid although you may not agree with him(pss:nobody anyhow pay money to buy something) so i guess, its better to leave it to the buyer and instead of voicing out ;) ....

Last, alot of ppl have ask me to sell frags of zoos to them through pm.. I did not cos I dun like the selling style... I dunno how much to sell? I guess bro Yzf bidding style is once of the best method to sell frags... let the buyer decide how much the frags worth ;)