I saw, I experienced, because I am from ACS. :lol:

if that's the case, complete this....

In days of yore.....

• SRC Member

if that's the case, complete this....

In days of yore.....

From Western shore....??

Personally, I like MGS too.

Their gals are more friendly. In general, I find that gals from all gals school are more friendly and treat every one like buddy buddy. Those that come from mixed school, talk to them only they think you interested in them.

• SRC Member

From Western shore....??

Personally, I like MGS too.

Their gals are more friendly. In general, I find that gals from all gals school are more friendly and treat every one like buddy buddy. Those that come from mixed school, talk to them only they think you interested in them.

spot on, my friend

• SRC Member

oldham dauntless hero came...

and planted a beacon of truth and light..

• SRC Member

Phewbacca,

Which year were you at ACSS? I was there when Ernest Lau was principle. Funny thing was every monday during chapel session, he keeps looking up the ceiling while he was sitting on the stage. Till this day, still wondering what he's looking at. :lol: Some said that he was looking at spiders f***ing. So funny. :lol:

• SRC Member
Phewbacca,

Which year were you at ACSS? I was there when Ernest Lau was principle. Funny thing was every monday during chapel session, he keeps looking up the ceiling while he was sitting on the stage. Till this day, still wondering what he's looking at. :lol: Some said that he was looking at spiders f***ing. So funny. :lol:

bud,

just before you. was there from 86 to 89

William Thomas was principal in 86 and 87. Lawrence Chia from 88 to 89.

Really miss that school at the top of the hill...

• SRC Member
bud,

just before you. was there from 86 to 89

William Thomas was principal in 86 and 87. Lawrence Chia from 88 to 89.

Really miss that school at the top of the hill...

Bud,

Was there from 80 to 83. Boy, the hill was really a task to climb. At times, can get out of breath upon reaching the gate at the top. :lol:

• SRC Member
CHIJ, SCGS, St. Anthony's :paiseh:

same same same.....

had a few gerfrens from these schools for my....

er..... cannot say liao... all this r-rated.... :ph34r:

now i like woonming..... :kiss:

*translated from Hokkien*

"If say no bang wall, this idiot will never ripen" - Mr Quah Siew Kow.

• SRC Member

Bud,

Was there from 80 to 83. Boy, the hill was really a task to climb. At times, can get out of breath upon reaching the gate at the top. :lol:

Wah lao...80's kids!....now I really feel old! :D

Actually, none of the uniforms look good - think they are all designed to eliminate figures to dampen hormones :P See the same girl after school :shock::ooh::lol:

Intelligent people talk about ideas......

Average people talk about things......

Small people talk about other people......

• SRC Member
Actually, none of the uniforms look good - think they are all designed to eliminate figures to dampen hormones :P See the same girl after school :shock::ooh::lol:

:lol: Have to also agree with you on that point, they do look different when out of the uniform. :lol: Sometimes see them the first time wearing other than the uniforms, can get speechless. :upsidedown:

• SRC Member
Sometimes see them the first time wearing other than the uniforms, can get speechless. :upsidedown:

i can explain that phenomenon.. it is a result of gavity, pulling the blood that flows to our head down south.. :P

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

• SRC Member

somehow....

as explicit as i may be sometimes....

i feel that this thread would be more appropriate in another forum... SB....

then again.... i need not read this thread and can choose not to open and read this thread.... :huh:

*translated from Hokkien*

"If say no bang wall, this idiot will never ripen" - Mr Quah Siew Kow.

rainy days are better right?

Reminds me of the days when Tanjong Katong Rd always flood rainy season.

There was once it flooded during the O-levels and one of my lady classmate dropped into the drain. When she walk into the exam hall ready to take the chemisty paper, I think 90% of the guys all nose bleed.