taking FREE stuffs

Mr CRABS

• SRC Member

Any tanks or stuff giving away free,Please tell me....thanks.

To be clear i dont take everything because im not a karang kuni man hor!

AG_fishjumping.gif

3.5 X 2.5 X 2.5 Reef Coming up :))

136+39(UK)

163+47(US)

618+178L

• SRC Member

I like ROCKs,live one if possible...i know that there are some kind souls out there.....nearer to cck the better,im too young to have a car...

AG_fishjumping.gif

136+39(UK)

163+47(US)

618+178L

• SRC Member
Beggars can't be choosers buddy..... :D

Who you callin beggar ?

wont you take if got free fish.

Im just taking fishes,if you want to give,give me.

AG_fishjumping.gif

136+39(UK)

163+47(US)

618+178L

• SRC Member
I like ROCKs,live one if possible...i know that there are some kind souls out there.....

AG_fishjumping.gif

136+39(UK)

163+47(US)

618+178L

• SRC Member

YA,im STILL a sec student,still wishing that i would grow much faster,good for you guys already grown up,ppl like me hav to afford ourselves...AND ONLy can achieve it if my parents help....marine fish keeping is not only for the rich but also for a normal person...

if you think im begging....MODERators pls close thread/.......

i dont want to loose my intergrity....

AG_fishjumping.gif

136+39(UK)

163+47(US)

618+178L

• SRC Member
Mr Craps.....bro somebody got FOC snails....you might be interested :yeah::yeah:

Nope even though when taking free stuff,there is still a choice...weather u want it ...or don't want it.....anD I KNOW WHY YOU CALLED ME ''CRAPS''.

ITS NO SPELLING MISTAKE BUT ON PURPOSE....

TO BE CLEAR..I ONLY POSTED THIS THREAD BECAUSE IF SOME ONE IS GIVING AWAY THINGS THEY CAN COME TO ME STRAIGHT,DONT NEED TO POST THREADS...OK!!!!!! :angry::nc:

AG_fishjumping.gif

136+39(UK)

163+47(US)

618+178L

• SRC Member

well..ur post rather offending..

i agree with southpaw..u ask for free stuff..so kind people offered you..

well..not that im against you or anything..

but some things you got to earn for yourself..

starting this hobby is an investment you got to make..

and patience in people's thread..

rushing people to give you free stuff won't get you anywhere..

if the person cant negotiate with u then so be it..

hope you know where im coming from..

;)

• SRC Member

I agree with you,but look at the thread discription..i said only"if you hav"

AG_fishjumping.gif

136+39(UK)

163+47(US)

618+178L

• SRC Member

Ok how am i supposed to EARN(no offence),im just askin la,soo many ppl ask then am i the only one who is begging???

Ok i can accept the fact that if im at least 18,im making a investment ,

im just a kid...nothing wrong when a KID asks for free stuff right??

if its wrong pls do forgive me.( no offence_peace)

AG_fishjumping.gif

136+39(UK)

163+47(US)

618+178L

• SRC Member
YA,im STILL a sec student,still wishing that i would grow much faster,good for you guys already grown up,ppl like me hav to afford ourselves...AND ONLy can achieve it if my parents help....marine fish keeping is not only for the rich but also for a normal person...

if you think im begging....MODERators pls close thread/.......

i dont want to loose my intergrity....

Chill bro...it's just a figure of speech....and it was meant as a joke... ;)

As for growing up faster...why the rush...enjoy your youth while u still have it. There are many other young reefers like yourself who's in this hobby...find out how they are going about affording this hobby and maybe you can get a few tips.

But for your info, this hobby really doesn't need to be expensive...you can always setup a basic tank without all the frills and concentrate on doing regular water changes and constant monitoring of your water parameters.

As for livestock...there are places where u can find fairly cheap livestock...and maybe u can start there if you can't find ppl who wanna give you their livestock..

And as a tip..if you're gonna want ppl to give their livestock to you...give them an idea of your current setup so that ppl have the piece of mind that their livestock will be in proper care.

Wish you the best in the hobby....hope i didn't offend you with the initial comment ;)

Tank 66"x27"x28" - Return Pump Red Dragon 12m3 - Skimmer Deltec AP701 - Chiller Starmex - Wavemakers Wavysea - Lighting DE 6 x T5-HO

southpaw23's reef

• SRC Member

Aiya,no i realise asking for free stuff also wrong...okok ppl i SORRY,if i hurt your feeling or whatsoever....:<

AG_fishjumping.gif

136+39(UK)

163+47(US)

618+178L

• SRC Member

Chill bro...it's just a figure of speech....and it was meant as a joke... ;)

As for growing up faster...why the rush...enjoy your youth while u still have it. There are many other young reefers like yourself who's in this hobby...find out how they are going about affording this hobby and maybe you can get a few tips.

But for your info, this hobby really doesn't need to be expensive...you can always setup a basic tank without all the frills and concentrate on doing regular water changes and constant monitoring of your water parameters.

As for livestock...there are places where u can find fairly cheap livestock...and maybe u can start there if you can't find ppl who wanna give you their livestock..

And as a tip..if you're gonna want ppl to give their livestock to you...give them an idea of your current setup so that ppl have the piece of mind that their livestock will be in proper care.

Wish you the best in the hobby....hope i didn't offend you with the initial comment ;)

ya,i only hav an ordinary 1.5 feet tank....not much corals to ..and all my fish a very happy..... :(:nc::cry:

:thanks:

AG_fishjumping.gif

136+39(UK)

163+47(US)

618+178L

• SRC Member

I have 2 clowns and 2 ble devil damsels...good water quality,PH always tested...feeding well....1star fish>>>got 3 babies...now going to buy better and brighter lights...

AG_fishjumping.gif

136+39(UK)

163+47(US)

618+178L

• SRC Member

bro..im only 16!!..

haha..suaning me.. =(

well..its not wrong to ask for free things..

but patience is the key...

make more friends in SRC..most of the reefer here are super kind and can spare you some fragments of corals or fishes that they want to give away due to heavy bioload..

=) your always welcome to ask for free stuff..

but not hollaring everyday..haha..tends to get pretty irritating..

• SRC Member

Nope not everyday..i was thinking of posting the last time about this topic....phew my luck sucks like hell....

AG_fishjumping.gif

136+39(UK)

163+47(US)

618+178L

• SRC Member
Beggars can't be choosers buddy..... :D

Mr Craps....do you understand what is a idiom?

bro southpaw is merely using an idiom to explain to u, if you want FREE things, be more diplomatic in your approach....got free durian eat oreadi very good still want to choose D24. Dun be fuzzy.....

You dun have to tell people you wish to grow up fast, people are not interested.

You dun have to keep elaborating you are kid....be it kid or adult, you must learn to earn for things.

Does it mean if you are kid you can go out and stab people and go away scotfree?

• SRC Member

eerrr...i dun undrstand what u talking about......what you mean by DIPLOMATIC.....i nver asks for any d24 i only ask for free stuff.That mean you are saying im asking for expensive stuff or somthin...oh my god..ok go on who else want to scold me....

AG_fishjumping.gif

136+39(UK)

163+47(US)

618+178L

• SRC Member

Its all right,i feel like nvr coming here again,just lost my reputation...try not to post anything here anymore...its seems to be the hottest thread...

AG_fishjumping.gif

136+39(UK)

163+47(US)

618+178L

• SRC Member

We've been getting lotsa hot threads lately....interesting to see everyone coming out...

Anyways...don't be discouraged....take some of the good comments and ignore the bad ones and learn from the mistakes of this thread...no one's against you....nor trying to scold you....u have your parents to do that...we're all here to learn and share....and some teach as well....

hang in there buddy.... ;)

Tank 66"x27"x28" - Return Pump Red Dragon 12m3 - Skimmer Deltec AP701 - Chiller Starmex - Wavemakers Wavysea - Lighting DE 6 x T5-HO

southpaw23's reef

• SRC Member

Ok.................... :(:unsure::pinch::nc:;):lol:

AG_fishjumping.gif

136+39(UK)

163+47(US)

618+178L