Chronicle of My Mixed-Reef

loster

• SRC Member

hahaha... purposely post it up to tempt you and teo :lol:

at present, it is very active swimming around... flame angel won't go near it :P i have been feeding 3-4 times a day and hope that it will start to take the pellets food soon :pirate:

age.png

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Welcome back bro :D

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member
this is the latest update of my tank... being FOWL for more then a year now since i was very busy with work. now, i am planning to keep some softy to colour up my tank :lol:

I also slowly converting one of tank to FOWLR..add some nice cheapo yumas green/orange type will be nice..blue sponge too..can use as food for angels.. :P

have fun!!

• SRC Member

Hey i tot u said softy but i saw a durian coral inside.Wow what clam species u have over there.Care to share whr u get it and how much???

girlone.png

• SRC Member

I also slowly converting one of tank to FOWLR..add some nice cheapo yumas green/orange type will be nice..blue sponge too..can use as food for angels.. :P

have fun!!

hahaha... i giving up angel fishes... wanna keep some zoos and mushbrooms :lol: and of course more clams :D

age.png

• SRC Member

how bout school of blue eyed cardinals?

i got 18 of them. they stick close, wont stray too far away and wont get too big. nice nice. and they are hardy! :lol:

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member
hmm... ya lo... Hum tank cannot have angels.... they just dont want...

hahaha.. omar, after i managed to remove two of my long standing angels, all my clams open up much bigger :heh: been collection some zoa and mushbroom now :eyebrow: but still very slow progress... been really very busy this month :upsidedown:

age.png

• SRC Member
law, where is your tank thread? :whistle

i always wanted to start my own tank thread but i'm getting lazy together without a decent camera! :ph34r::fear: i just update my signature, my set up is about that :paiseh:

and whats wrong with you!? SPS then to Angels then now don't want angels liao. so whats next? all about your baby only? :lol:

bet you are getting more and more excited each day as the beginning of next year is arriving :rolleyes:

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member

hahaha... was into sps while i was a student = got a lot of time to watch water parameters and "choing" for shipment.

into angels = not time for sps when started work. so, thought that just focus on fishes will be nice. as time went by, fishes grow bigger and fatter, bio-load heavier, no time to do water change and was getting bore with just fish only :pinch: so, going back to soft corals again... don't have to feed too much for small fat fishes... don't have to change water too often (ohhs.. can't remember when i changed it :ph34r: ) less demand for time :paiseh:

guess, it is all about lifestyle... :eyebrow: so, what i am doing now is to prepare for next month and so on :whistle just to make sure my tank is still running even when i get busier from next month onward :paiseh:

use you handphone to take pic. those pic i took was from my handphone :eyebrow:

age.png

• 2 months later...
  • SRC Member

have been busy lately and MIA for a while. anyway, while celebrate my daughter 1st month birthday yesterday, took this opportunity to take some pictures.

now, i am more into soft corals :eyebrow: easier and they are more colourful :heh: i stop collect clam for a while because some of my clams died for no reason. so far, no water change :pinch: change carbon, rowaphos every 2-3 months... that's all.

age.png