Tank Closed--many items for cheapsales

sunday31

Hi Bro CHui,

i really do not understang,many items many people said confirm ,said want,said coming ,will transfer money,but in the end no action . I think better first come first sell. am i correct...

Hi Bro,

That is a sweeping statment, I posted in yr thread that I wanted the items. I pmed you with my hp number to sms me address to collect. You pmed me at 10:40am saying someone coming at 11:30pm to collect, then sold ??

Fine, if you want to sell first come first serve, no problem with that, but don't make that kind of statement as if I "no action".

• SRC Member

Bro sunday31 I'm happy with the puchase from you today eventhough did not get what I reserved initially. I will come down again to purchase other stuff from you.

To all bros I think sunday31 is very confused now cos too many reefer reserved stuff from him, the best is to go and take a look personally lots of stuff and cheap. :peace:

Hi CHui,

i am only asking u for advise more or less,its my SITUATION at that moment.

The so called _STATEMENT by U is not a statement. ITS MY SITUATION at that moment. Read again please. Do not be like that lah .. OK. if you do need any other items from me promise to give you one good items FREE> :P

• SRC Member
Hi CHui,

i am only asking u for advise more or less,its my SITUATION at that moment.

The so called _STATEMENT by U is not a statement. ITS MY SITUATION at that moment. Read again please. Do not be like that lah .. OK. if you do need any other items from me promise to give you one good items FREE> :P

bro....maybe u wld like to make ur sales abit more precise...u mention on ur above topic that u hav calcium reactor n chiller....but none of the post did mention both of them much less having a pic..that will improve ur sales greatly...

plus...if u want ur sales mode to be in the first come first serve basis den pls state clearly on ur first post and not to change it..other reefers MAY feel offended...if u wan to make it a reservation mode...be prepare to meet some pilots......

jus my 2 cents... :D

view my 2ft tank thread update here!!

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=36399

Tank Dimension: 24'x15'x19' with black silicon. All round 8mm.

Equipments:

Return Pump : Hailea HX6540

Skimmer/Chiller : Sicce 2500lph

Skimmer : Weipro 2011

Lightings: 4xT5s HO..2 20,000k & 2 Blue Pro(Aquaz) Retrofits

Chiller : Resun CL280

Auto Water Top Up

Life Stock:

More then 35kg of figi rocks

Blue Tang, Powder Blue Tang, Bristletooth tang, Clown Tang, Yellow Tang, Purple Tang, Flame Angel, Six Line Wrasse, Sunrise Dottyback. 2 Cleaner Shrimp

Green Bubble, Orange Yuma, Hammer, True Octopus, Acans,

Frogspawn, Green/Orange Cyannaria, Red Prata, Red Open Brain, Star Polyp, Acan Enchinata

Hi Bro,

That is a sweeping statment, I posted in yr thread that I wanted the items. I pmed you with my hp number to sms me address to collect. You pmed me at 10:40am saying someone coming at 11:30pm to collect, then sold ??

Fine, if you want to sell first come first serve, no problem with that, but don't make that kind of statement as if I "no action".

Hi

I really sympathised with Chew, who is trying to offfer good bargain for bro in SG Reef.

Anyway Chui, I was the one who bought the seaweed and pellets, I sms him at 1050pm last nite to reserve, bit I agreed that it should be first come first serve, that is the best way.

Hence I went down 1st thing in morning to collect.

Chew is really sincere man, please visit him, he has quite good items at bartgain price here.

Regards

• SRC Member
Hi alvin

thks for the advise which i had learnt about earlier alraedy.

its not easy to do selling here.

i think probably i wl not sell any more but probably give FREE to all bros.

MUCH EASIER MUCH HAPPIER !

Really. See my post this weekend again. 

Bro all this is a little misunderstanding no need to get upset :peace:

• SRC Member
:blink:

free stuff!?

add me on priority list!..i come down straight to collect! :upsidedown:

no!..serious!!

u very GP la... :lol: ...jkjk...

anyway....bro sunday..look forward to ur sales at the wkend. :lol:

view my 2ft tank thread update here!!

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=36399

Tank Dimension: 24'x15'x19' with black silicon. All round 8mm.

Equipments:

Return Pump : Hailea HX6540

Skimmer/Chiller : Sicce 2500lph

Skimmer : Weipro 2011

Lightings: 4xT5s HO..2 20,000k & 2 Blue Pro(Aquaz) Retrofits

Chiller : Resun CL280

Auto Water Top Up

Life Stock:

More then 35kg of figi rocks

Blue Tang, Powder Blue Tang, Bristletooth tang, Clown Tang, Yellow Tang, Purple Tang, Flame Angel, Six Line Wrasse, Sunrise Dottyback. 2 Cleaner Shrimp

Green Bubble, Orange Yuma, Hammer, True Octopus, Acans,

Frogspawn, Green/Orange Cyannaria, Red Prata, Red Open Brain, Star Polyp, Acan Enchinata