EMERGENCY HELP REQUIRED

ervine

• SRC Member

Hi guys,

I've been having the worst week of my life, everything electronic is breaking down around me and to add salt to the wound i suddenly spotted "smoke" coming out from my Resun 450 chiller.

I opened the front cover to see that the inards are quite badly rusted and there is an audible hissing sound from which I can sometimes make out some gas coming out from it.

How how how???

I have already disconnected the chiller and moved it outside away from people, I had also turned off my MH and started the airconditioning..

How how how??? can the chiller be repaired or better just to buy a new one altogether??

Thanks!

Ervine

:(

• SRC Member

actually.... after looking at it's internal condition I think I don't think that it's salvagable.. rusting all over already, the cost to fix it might as well buy a new one.. sigh..

any good recommendations for a 2.5ftx1.5ftx2ft? Will be used in bedroom so hopefully can get something quieter...

actually.... after looking at it's internal condition I think I don't think that it's salvagable.. rusting all over already, the cost to fix it might as well buy a new one.. sigh..

any good recommendations for a 2.5ftx1.5ftx2ft? Will be used in bedroom so hopefully can get something quieter...

hey there...same tank size...and i'm using a 650 on it. :D

maybe u would like to try pacfic coo...quiet.IMO...

btw, do you know wad causes the rusting of the internal? :blink: