anemone

gunzo

• SRC Member

<_<

Yea .. it's from a LFS in Pasir Ris .. I also thought it's around $5-$15 :P

Okay .. at least have a feel liao .. thanks for the replies ! just find my maroon abit lonely .. he's bullying my mushrooms :D treating it like his bed

aquatronica7na.gif

• SRC Member

how to get my clown away from it ?!?!?!?!?!??!!?!? geez .. the anemone just got in and it's been like this since ... anemone refusing to open up yet

post-72-1132974462.jpg

aquatronica7na.gif

• SRC Member
:D its normal for clown to run for the anemone.... u cant get it out.... anyway... i dun think the clown will be stressing the anemone.... mine went hosting two clwon on the first the anemone was intro,,, now its perfectly fine... the anemone do reduc to a tiny little lump once in awhile.... normally after contracting for a day,, the next day is full bloom.... :whistle

• 1 month later...
  • SRC Member

instead of inducing stress to the anemone, I think they relieve them more as have read this on somewhere before and had experience it myself too.

without the clown there other fishes might go and peck the anemone for fun, then more stress for the anemone.

• 3 weeks later...
:D its normal for clown to run for the anemone.... u cant get it out.... anyway... i dun think the clown will be stressing the anemone.... mine went hosting two clwon on the first the anemone was intro,,, now its perfectly fine... the anemone do reduc to a tiny little lump once in awhile.... normally after contracting for a day,, the next day is full bloom.... :whistle

only if the anemone is at least twice its length...

i had once a carpet not large enuff for the clown.

the other reefers said the clown "rogol" the anemone. the anemone could not settle down.