My first 4x2x2.5 marine tank

fishtalk1517

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

Eheim pump confirm pressurated . :) But should u add another tunze, sure to created a storm. Would also be too much for the coral's thrive for survival. might wanna check with other reefers here. I might be wrong :unsure:

I too agreed that the waltage betw. aquabee and eheim is big margin . But u could always test it out by checking whether any bro here can lent u his eheim for test test ? :)

eheim is pressure rated?? sorry nvr use ehiem pump before :paiseh:

Eheim pump confirm pressurated . :) But should u add another tunze, sure to created a storm. Would also be too much for the coral's thrive for survival. might wanna check with other reefers here. I might be wrong :unsure:

I too agreed that the waltage betw. aquabee and eheim is big margin . But u could always test it out by checking whether any bro here can lent u his eheim for test test ? :)

bro ,

i dun think eheim pump is pressure rated .

i think that eheim pump generally have higher head than aquabee with the comparable flow rate

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Lighting: AI hydra 52HD

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1455

Reactor: Minimax; rowaphos

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wave Maker: MP 40 WQD

Return pump: Eheim 1262

Chiller: Arctica 1/10 hp

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

• SRC Member

bro ,

i dun think eheim pump is pressure rated .

i think that eheim pump generally have higher head than aquabee with the comparable flow rate

Oh i thought is pressure rated ? It sure is a powerful pump !!! :huh:

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

Oh i thought is pressure rated ? It sure is a powerful pump !!! :huh:

Eheim sure spoil if use to power beckett. Only pumps recommended is iwaki and Resun md-series.

300 Gallon Reef Paradise

6X2.5X2.5 FT Tank : 4x2x2 ft sump : 2x1x2 ft refugim

Skimmer: Deltec AP851

Calcium Reactor:

Lightings: Aqualight T5 Retrofit, 150 watt MH X2

Chiller: Hailea HC-500A model w/ Aquabee 2000

Ozonizer: Hailea HLO-300 Digital ozonizer

Wavemaker: Tunze 6080, Tunze 6060

Return Pumps: Aquabee 5000 x2

Other equipments: Aquabee 2000, Quietone 1200, 5L Co2 Cylinder w/ Dupla regulator

American Marine Wireless Thermometer

Reefing is a dedication, not a competition.

• SRC Member

Eheim sure spoil if use to power beckett. Only pumps recommended is iwaki and Resun md-series.

Ya for beckette, sure have to use MD pump. I'm assuming the rtn pump to use is the eheim pump :) So did u get any new corals added to ur tank ?

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

show mi ur clam :D

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Lighting: AI hydra 52HD

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1455

Reactor: Minimax; rowaphos

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wave Maker: MP 40 WQD

Return pump: Eheim 1262

Chiller: Arctica 1/10 hp

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

• SRC Member

as u requested . But pix blur or my hand tremble ? :huh:

Nice clams bro... u should have a least 5 clams in your family of clammy now... :D

where u get the yellow rims zoas? very nice leh

Main Tank: 5 x 1 x 1

Return from overflow: Eheim compact+ 5000

Lighting: 2x 54W T5

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1350

Chiller: Arctica 1/10

Wave Maker: Tunze Nano Wavebox & Tunze 6055 with Photocell
Monitor 1: American Marine Pinpoint pH monitor
Monitor 2: American Marine Pinpoint Temperature monitor

• SRC Member

Nice clams bro... u should have a least 5 clams in your family of clammy now... :D

where u get the yellow rims zoas? very nice leh

Nope 7 clams in all. One big mama(squamosa), 2 maximas and 4 croceas liao :paiseh: got tat few polys from a friend who exchange with my eagle eyes :bow: How abt u ? any new updates?

Nope 7 clams in all. One big mama(squamosa), 2 maximas and 4 croceas liao :paiseh: got tat few polys from a friend who exchange with my eagle eyes :bow: How abt u ? any new updates?

You need a Gigas to complete your collection :)

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member

Hey bro, i still right.. i said at least 5 clammies... :lol::D:P:eyebrow:

Main Tank: 5 x 1 x 1

Return from overflow: Eheim compact+ 5000

Lighting: 2x 54W T5

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1350

Chiller: Arctica 1/10

Wave Maker: Tunze Nano Wavebox & Tunze 6055 with Photocell
Monitor 1: American Marine Pinpoint pH monitor
Monitor 2: American Marine Pinpoint Temperature monitor

• SRC Member
Brother fish... Realise your tank also had glass bubble in the beginning... How huh? :cry2:

Is it someting like this? And did u discover it after filling the tank with water ? I called up my tank maker. At first he says he try to give back some discount and says not so obvious when rocks and corals are put in. But to me and my wife, its an eyesore when I switch on the lights. Beary visible. So in the end the tank maker took back the tank and replace the front panel glass with a new piece, without any extra charges, as Its not my fault at all. B)

So its up to u whether u find it an eyesore or not? But its a frustrating for such findings :angry:

post-34-1163039736.jpg

• SRC Member

Is it someting like this? And did u discover it after filling the tank with water ? I called up my tank maker. At first he says he try to give back some discount and says not so obvious when rocks and corals are put in. But to me and my wife, its an eyesore when I switch on the lights. Beary visible. So in the end the tank maker took back the tank and replace the front panel glass with a new piece, without any extra charges, as Its not my fault at all. B)

So its up to u whether u find it an eyesore or not? But its a frustrating for such findings :angry:

Yes... But mine only 1 bubble so may be hard to get it changed.... Yes... Its an eye sore and I am quite worried about the integrity of the glass. Don't want to wake up half way and have my living room flooded. Should I just ask tankmaker to get it changed?