My first 4x2x2.5 marine tank

fishtalk1517

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

Did u and Chew get anything today ? I tempted to get the bi color prata from Irwana but the price wise :sick: No more bullet so didn't get :fear: Pacific marine there, the left over pratas now less than 2 blue notes :evil: We got it at the start for almost 3 blue notes :cry2: Wat to do ? Our hands so ich :P

Today my pocket save :P but hand really ich when look at the other tank that you saw me there, the centre full orange colour bio colour prata, So sad not for sale maybe some one reserved liao.. :cry2:

I empty hands went back.. <_<:lol::lol:

• SRC Member
wah v nice ur elegance.. i always fail in it :cry2:

I have kept 3 elegance b4 n they are do well in the tank. Guess I'm lucky :P IMO, they need strong lights(mine is 150wts x 2) Place it high and mid flow. Occassionally feed market prawns :rolleyes:

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• SRC Member

Bro F T.. your pratas from Desmond now look so staible liao and the Ah nel and Tambi look great :yeah::peace:

I had just rescape my corals .. i thought very easy task but turn out to be longer then expected :cry2::cry2: luckily my MD(wife) helping if not cannot sleep bcos i from 23:45 work untill 4am :( . BUt its okay now everything settle liao :lol::lol:

• SRC Member
Strong lights elegance will bloat damn big and the colour will not be thick and intense. I prefer medium lights for my elegance.

Think they need mid to mid high range of lighting ? Mine doing fine high up there lei <_< Urs so big, when wan to let go then replace with pratas there. Ur elegance are huge size :lol:

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• SRC Member
Bro F T.. your pratas from Desmond now look so staible liao and the Ah nel and Tambi look great :yeah::peace:

I had just rescape my corals .. i thought very easy task but turn out to be longer then expected :cry2::cry2: luckily my MD(wife) helping if not cannot sleep bcos i from 23:45 work untill 4am :( . BUt its okay now everything settle liao :lol::lol:

Ya.. think the pratas will only be happy and opened up when they are correctly placed <_<

Post a pic of ur rescape, bro Lum. Why the rescape ? Creating more space ? :huh: Anyway, rescaping is always a very tiring n tedious job. I preferred to do it when on leave so tat next day can rest my back :fear:

• SRC Member
tEc,Aug 6 2007, 01:18 PM]

this pc looking happy bro :D

If every pratas opens up like the royal umbrella, I'll be a very very happy reefer :D

Bro V'tec, when u gonna start a thread ? B)

• SRC Member

If every pratas opens up like the royal umbrella, I'll be a very very happy reefer :D

Bro V'tec, when u gonna start a thread ? B)

my tank still not to standard to open a thread. maybe 1 yr later ba :P

• SRC Member

Ya.. think the pratas will only be happy and opened up when they are correctly placed <_<

Post a pic of ur rescape, bro Lum. Why the rescape ? Creating more space ? :huh: Anyway, rescaping is always a very tiring n tedious job. I preferred to do it when on leave so tat next day can rest my back :fear:

Bro fishtalk1517.. here the after rescape pic :erm: .. can you see any different fo rthe previous pic :lol: .. reason for rescape for the pratas more space to open :P:P

post-34-1186394496.jpg