My first 4x2x2.5 marine tank

fishtalk1517

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

first of all.... sorry for negelcting the thread and went MIA for these 2 days :bow: Was busy with work :pinch:

I must say, bro Lum, tats a whole lot of collection u got there :rolleyes: Wonder if u were to let go the hammers and frogsprawns, U would have alot more space for red pratas :eyebrow:

ok to answer all, I did not get any gems la, jus the normal prata and so far did not really have a chance to take pic of the fellow, only manage to take this pic when I put in the tank after I bring it home. so far still stress, will not move the fellow till its more stable down :D

So here goes the stress prata with a lot of teeth :(

post-34-1185895440.jpg

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• SRC Member

this fellow is opening up slightly bigger, can't compare to Bro Lum's. I guess its the wavemaker tats preventing the prata from opening it big :unsure: I'm using a Tunze 6060 for my 4x2x2.5 and rtn is MD 55, anyone got any comment ?

post-34-1185895985.jpg

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• SRC Member
here's the prata from Desmond :D

bro F.T,.. the prata colour 80% look like mine got it from Desmond too.. but yours colour more sharp B) isit twin bro pratas ? :P:lol: .. so SWEE ;)

Ok .. maybe i will let go some the hummer/frogsprawn corals.. also sell of the two pair of true percural clown for making coral and fishes space.. :P

• SRC Member

:pinch::yeah: makes me itchy... :ph34r:

I think not yet tat ich :lol: wait till u are really beyond control, then its really really ich till u need someone to hold u back, Jus like us :pinch: Ur cyna is also in the last second pic, Dennis B)

• SRC Member

I think not yet tat ich :lol: wait till u are really beyond control, then its really really ich till u need someone to hold u back, Jus like us :pinch: Ur cyna is also in the last second pic, Dennis B)

All your pratas look so delicious :upsidedown: if the first prata successful in my tank will sure go for more! :lol:

Bro lum, ur cuban hog like a rocket in my fowlr :D

4x1.5x2.3 home tank

6x2x2.3 office tank

• SRC Member
this fellow is opening up slightly bigger, can't compare to Bro Lum's. I guess its the wavemaker tats preventing the prata from opening it big :unsure: I'm using a Tunze 6060 for my 4x2x2.5 and rtn is MD 55, anyone got any comment ?

Not nice, gimme

• SRC Member

bro F.T,.. the prata colour 80% look like mine got it from Desmond too.. but yours colour more sharp B) isit twin bro pratas ? :P:lol: .. so SWEE ;)

Ok .. maybe i will let go some the hummer/frogsprawn corals.. also sell of the two pair of true percural clown for making coral and fishes space.. :P

selling which true perc ar bro? :lol: if its the full black,i want. :evil:

• SRC Member
first of all.... sorry for negelcting the thread and went MIA for these 2 days  :bow: Was busy with work  :pinch:

I must say, bro Lum, tats a whole lot of collection u got there  :rolleyes:  Wonder if u were to let go the hammers and frogsprawns, U would have alot more space for  red pratas  :eyebrow:

ok to answer all, I did not get any gems la, jus the normal prata and so far did not really have a chance to take pic of the fellow, only manage to take this pic when I put in the tank after I bring it home. so far still stress, will not move the fellow till its more stable down  :D

So here goes the stress prata with a lot of teeth  :(

no need to say sori la coz we know u r bz wrk com 1st if not cannot buy prataaaaaa :whistle

Bro F.T don let it exposed its skel for too long not good once algae form there

it wont be opening up tt part anymore n u will have a disfigure prata :cry2:

normal prata u said than put in my tank lor c whether it normal or abnormal :lol::lol:

not bad d colour to me :P

• SRC Member

habis liao u suggest to sell he itchy liao do no wat he will do there. :whistle

coz Bro F.T got long hand tt's y he got sharp 1 n Bro LUM if ur colour not sharp no problem vry easy u go get colour pencil go n colour many many sure d colour bcome 100% sharper than Bro F.T :lol::lol::lol:

• SRC Member
this fellow is opening up slightly bigger, can't compare to Bro Lum's. I guess its the wavemaker tats preventing the prata from opening it big  :unsure: I'm using a Tunze 6060 for my 4x2x2.5 and rtn is MD 55, anyone got any comment ?

is the return n wave maker really blowing directly to the prata ? wat i c frm d pic is tt d wing span doesn't really got blown away maybe got to give a bit more time.

Bro LUM has got the same spect as ur tank only tt not same return pump may b give a bit more time.

• SRC Member

Bro LUM wat is MAI KAY KAY i don quite understand. :paiseh:

ST, u mean u dunno Mai Kay kay ? :huh: Dun bluff la... This is wat it means :lol: Looks like many many more red prata shipments heading downtown here. The whole fooded with it. Jus tat no more bullets in my pockets to get more :cry2:

Somehow, I feel most of the pratas are mostly abt same coloration and big too. But hard to see those full red or full orangy color <_< Someone must have got fast hand and legs, therefore I dun get to have it in my tank :angry::lol: Think we guys better posts more pratas to influence bro earth into this prata circle :P