My first 4x2x2.5 marine tank

fishtalk1517

• SRC Member
Woww..must wear B) Nice sunnies bro Ft.. :yeah::peace:

LOL.... its always sunny to see them bloom at all times. I dun do target feed but jus feed watever tat its tentacles catches... :rolleyes:

Here's some torch corner .

post-4134-1211446203.jpg

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
3 pcs of sps in my tank. See if u could find it. The blue stag actually holds it color and I have it for abt 9 months already

wa.. that stag colour very nice! :yeah:

• SRC Member
wa.. that stag colour very nice! :yeah:

Tat stag color has been like this all this while... bright blue/purple under MH :upsidedown:

Here's mess FTS... added afew more items after taking this pics which was taken abt a week ago :ph34r:

post-4134-1211468341.jpg

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• SRC Member
Nice FTS but can't really see the colour under MH and the sunnies open like no body care :shock:

your banggai cardinal very healthy..mine already MIA cos scare swing out for food by the green wrasses :cry:

Ya the sunnies are always open at all times. Quite pleasing to look at them esp when the tentacles caught mysis shrimps n brings it to their mouth :rolleyes:

Think recently my pair of Banggai cardinal hatch some eggs in thier mouth. One of the pair have a bulging mouth, could be indicating tat there's babies in it. Will try to post some pics but its not well taken with my normal D.C <_<

• SRC Member
Nice FTS but can't really see the colour under MH and the sunnies open like no body care :shock:

your banggai cardinal very healthy..mine already MIA cos scare swing out for food by the green wrasses :cry:

Bro Lum, here's my paired of banggais :rolleyes:

post-4134-1211815775.jpg

post-4134-1211815784.jpg

post-4134-1211815793.jpg

• SRC Member
Bro Lum, here's my paired of banggais :rolleyes:

Woww.. So nice and lovely paired banggai there :yeah: bro ft tks for the pic :thanks: heard they only eat brine shrimps ?

very hard to make them feeding :(

ya, looks like hatch some eggs in the mouth the right hand side that one.. :shock:

• SRC Member
Woww.. So nice and lovely paired banggai there :yeah: bro ft tks for the pic :thanks: heard they only eat brine shrimps ?

very hard to make them feeding :(

ya, looks like hatch some eggs in the mouth the right hand side that one.. :shock:

post-4134-1211851893.jpg

• SRC Member
Nice collection bro B):peace:

:thanks: Bro Lum....

Here's a purple rim monti with some heart sharp on it.... :rolleyes: The purple color is not intense but hoping tat it will colored back under the MH :unsure:

post-4134-1211852108.jpg

• SRC Member
And I really envy your yellow tangs, tried 3 YTs, different sizes, but all up lorry.

Kena whacked by my purple, sailfin and PBT.

:thanks: for the plates compliments bro ... One thing to note is tat basically the tangs u had in ur tank are all more superior in terms of agressive characters than YT. If u really wanna try again to add the YT to ur tank, maybe should try a bigger size YT than the rest of the tangs. tat way, would reduce the risk of being whacked by the others.. Try to add bamboo algae into the tank as I.M.O, where there's food, the fish will be more or less distractyed when u intro new fishes to it. :upsidedown:

• SRC Member
:thanks: for the plates compliments bro ... One thing to note is tat basically the tangs u had in ur tank are all more superior in terms of agressive characters than YT. If u really wanna try again to add the YT to ur tank, maybe should try a bigger size YT than the rest of the tangs. tat way, would reduce the risk of being whacked by the others.. Try to add bamboo algae into the tank as I.M.O, where there's food, the fish will be more or less distractyed when u intro new fishes to it. :upsidedown:

Thanks Bro! maybe will try to add bamboo algae into the tank...

have tried putting in a bigger yellow tang, but still kena whacked big time...

think my present tangs dun like the colour yellow... haha

A Little Stress-Relieving Fish Tank

• SRC Member

Here's a purple rim monti with some heart sharp on it.... :rolleyes: The purple color is not intense but hoping tat it will colored back under the MH :unsure:

Woww.. :yeah: haha bro ft this very hot item in valentime day lorr for those dating couple B) monti purple colour seldom ler :wub: NICE .. :peace:

• SRC Member
Woww.. :yeah: haha bro ft this very hot item in valentime day lorr for those dating couple B) monti purple colour seldom ler :wub: NICE .. :peace:

Grow big big and nice, valentines day can sell good price.... :)

A Little Stress-Relieving Fish Tank

• SRC Member

nice! :yeah:

• SRC Member
nice! :yeah:

:thanks: guys for the monti... Its the angle tat I took :paiseh: Not really of a heart shape la :ph34r: Well, hoping tat the monti at that placing, which is directly under the Mh can get all the lights it need and ecentually become purple rims :pinch: .well here's another tank shot of it from different angle again :upsidedown: Sigh... still a messy tank with corals here and there. Dun really have a natural feel as wat my wife had said :cry2:

post-4134-1211990514.jpg

post-4134-1211990523.jpg

post-4134-1211990536.jpg

post-4134-1211990544.jpg

• SRC Member
Messy tank? U need consultant? Cheap cheap only

Now not only messy but also cheap cheap.... The guru has spoken out loud liao :eyebrow: So when coming over to revamp my tank ? Any gd news from ur wife yet ??? :whistle