My first 4x2x2.5 marine tank

fishtalk1517

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

U guys sure gonna build more platform to accomodate those pratas or I called it the " prata Shelves" jus like how the library books were being kept :lol:

The orangy prata looks great , if U didn't get tat piece, think I will grab too :rolleyes:

U guys burned how many pocket holes this month? Bought as many pratas

Actually all my pants' pockets all got big big hole... Being eating roti prata at J.K since going to LFS too often :pinch:

SEAN: Looks like your hand going to be itchy soon again. 

With the 3 prata king kept showing their collection, how not to be ich with all over my body, not to mention jus my hands :P So when are u gonna start ur bigger tank with pratas too ? :erm:

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• SRC Member
U guys sure gonna build more platform to accomodate those pratas or I called it the " prata Shelves" jus like how the library books were being kept :lol:

The orangy prata looks great , if U didn't get tat piece, think I will grab too :rolleyes:

Actually all my pants' pockets all got big big hole... Being eating roti prata at J.K since going to LFS too often :pinch:

With the 3 prata king kept showing their collection, how not to be ich with all over my body, not to mention jus my hands :P So when are u gonna start ur bigger tank with pratas too ? :erm:

Get tank first then decide. Still looking for suitable one and suitable pricing.

For now only can buy Prata Kosong or Prata Telur. :lol: Seems like everybody have gone crazy over the prata phase.

All started by me telling you that Bro Storm Trooper has a fantastic tank and now after all other prata kings out there "show hand" you also itchy. :lol::lol:

It's a good thing my tank small so want to buy also cannot cause no space to put. :ph34r:

• SRC Member

prata king oso u r in the making my friend :P its so itchy that u need to b in the prata club :lol:

wait till ur many many prata open big big aleady u don want anything but prata :eyebrow::lol::lol:

• SRC Member

Get tank first then decide. Still looking for suitable one and suitable pricing.

For now only can buy Prata Kosong or Prata Telur. :lol: Seems like everybody have gone crazy over the prata phase.

All started by me telling you that Bro Storm Trooper has a fantastic tank and now after all other prata kings out there "show hand" you also itchy. :lol::lol:

It's a good thing my tank small so want to buy also cannot cause no space to put. :ph34r:

Bro F.T wait n c wat happen to Bro Flame-Tail wen he got d bigger tank not only

prata telor or kosong but prata cheese, ice-cream,tissue,paper wat ever prata u call it all go in than not only whole body itchy but the tank oso itchy. :lol::lol::lol:

• SRC Member

• SRC Member

Bro F.T wait n c wat happen to Bro Flame-Tail wen he got d bigger tank not only

prata telor or kosong but prata cheese, ice-cream,tissue,paper wat ever prata u call it all go in than not only whole body itchy but the tank oso itchy. :lol::lol::lol:

• SRC Member

Oh mu God... Are we guys nuts with Indian famous PRATAS ? :lol: Now Mutarbak also being dragged into the pic :P Bro flame tail will be joining us soon with his new 3 ft tank :eyebrow:

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• SRC Member

:yeah: dun let us wait so long hor..bro Flame -Tail :D:peace:B)

Did u and Chew get anything today ? I tempted to get the bi color prata from Irwana but the price wise :sick: No more bullet so didn't get :fear: Pacific marine there, the left over pratas now less than 2 blue notes :evil: We got it at the start for almost 3 blue notes :cry2: Wat to do ? Our hands so ich :P

• SRC Member

Did u and Chew get anything today ? I tempted to get the bi color prata from Irwana but the price wise :sick: No more bullet so didn't get :fear: Pacific marine there, the left over pratas now less than 2 blue notes :evil: We got it at the start for almost 3 blue notes :cry2: Wat to do ? Our hands so ich :P

Wen u r at pacific marine did u by any chance catch a glim of a prata centre orange n side skirt red :D

• SRC Member
i think they r quite dissapointed tt the soft coral shipment was not to their expectation so i guess quite empty their hands. :(:(:( ai ya kek sim la :lol::lol::lol:

lucky working if not waste time :P:lol::lol:

lucky for our pockets too..... Now toying the idea of letting go my 7 inch maxima to allow more space for :sick: U know at :eyebrow:

But jus thinking only, can't decide yet <_<