Maxstar81's Tank

Maxstar81

• SRC Member

I believe they will only kill for a suitable shell.

This can be avoided by having 1 or 2 spare shells in the tank.

:lol:

really very tempted to get a nice piece of anemone

Think hard. They're a time bomb. If it goes off, everything might just

go up the lorry. I buy cos nano not much stuff so dare 2 play. :P

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe they will only kill for a suitable shell.

This can be avoided by having 1 or 2 spare shells in the tank.

:lol:

Think hard. They're a time bomb. If it goes off, everything might just

go up the lorry. I buy cos nano not much stuff so dare 2 play. :P

Emm.... actually ur theory makes sense to me... the risk is low for a small tank... worst come to worst just take to the kitchen sink and pour away loh! For larger tank... total disaster that can costs thousands of dollars :cry2: Ok I shall have my reservations when it comes to Anemone unless I think I am up to the challenge later :heh:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

feather star :lol:

I read that they are quite hard to keep right? I saw some really red ones... pretty but don't dare to try :nc:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member

oh sheesh~ thats a feather star! very hard to keep. I've seen it in action at ah beng's before. very elegant creature. The red species is nice also.

aiyo, heartache for you... how much is your monetary damage?

dancing_girl2.gifSpirit.gif

• SRC Member
Signal goby is common. Both dead liao.

They filter the sand for food.

I have snails, hermit & sally lightfoot to clean sand.

Maybe not enuff for them loh.... Sad.

They behave like helicopter. They float instead of swim. :D

Me too suah gu liao!

Signal goby is common. Both dead liao.

They filter the sand for food.

I have snails, hermit & sally lightfoot to clean sand.

Maybe not enuff for them loh.... Sad.

They behave like helicopter. They float instead of swim. :D

Yeah I can still remember my 2 Spot Goby... float like helicopter... but he jumped out of my Nano after 3 days... will consider adding another specimen into my new tank :lol: They are fun to look at.

Bro... where r u? Been 1 week already :unsure:

• 4 weeks later...

Very nice and fat looking zoos... look at those plump tentacles :lol: Does it glow intense red under actinic blue?