seahorse on frozen mysis / brine shrimp

jewelking

the way i do it is feeding them first with live food then by using a long satay stick then dangle the frozen mysis infront of the horses face.....

wat a looooonnnng wait. :( ......at last horses take on frozen mysis... now let the water current bring the mysis to the horses....

• SRC Member

hmmmm.. for mine, for those new comers.. put them in a small place( provided with water currents) den put a food bowl inside.. put the sea horse in.. like wad chinmo has taught mi.. attach a transparent pipe all the way down to the foos bowl.. feed them with gohst shrimps aka fresh water shrimps.. choose the small one.. let the shrimps stay in the bowl.. as the place is small, ur sea horse will spot the shrimps first an they will eat it.. slowly add some mysis with it.. and they will feed frozen soon.. ya.. tt my 2cents..

regards..

Lorenzo..

Reefing is like a Relationship, Once you fall in Love with it, You will Love it for Life... :wub:

5a8bbdf6e2308_YUMA16.png.f2e17836611683574a142ad6fbd86466.png

• SRC Member
how long the seahorse will survive during the training period ? based on all the expert experience ?

thanks !

If your horses enthusiastic in feeding they should last long but most of the time succumbed to diseases, lost of spouses due to separation, congestion in tank, stress due to wrong tank mates, poor water quality and high temp >27 C, etc...

• 5 months later...

If your horses enthusiastic in feeding they should last long but most of the time succumbed to diseases, lost of spouses due to separation, congestion in tank, stress due to wrong tank mates, poor water quality and high temp >27 C, etc...

interesting 2 note :thanks: