dt8666

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member

Upz, big item like CR, MH, Iwaki still available.

For the MH, the casing in tip top condition, those tiny white dot you see on the picture if the dush from the tissue paper when I try to wipe it for photo taking.

Pre-New year sales......

• SRC Member

22/Jan Update: Reduced Price and remove sold items

1. 250W Horizon Venture MH with Original standard balast (cost $270) and DE 20K Bulb (cost $120) (3 months+) - $200 only or $150 w/o Bulb

3. Korallin 3001 CR with eheim pump (new shaft) - Further Reduced to $500 (FOC Co2 tank while stock last)

8. Artica 1/4 Chiller (less than 3months usage, warranty card unfilled) still with all the packaging, TIP TOP Condition - $1250 Fixed (New one cost at least $1600+)

10. External Temperature controller using Italy temp controller (like Reefsaver) Price reduced to $90

12. Digital timer set to controller 4 devices with main switch and 4 outlet Sockets - Price REduced to $130

15. Iwaki MD70 used less than 1yr (Made in Japan this is NOT MX but MD), I have repainted it with some funny color!! - Further Reduced to $380

25. Atman GF-1000 Biological Undergravel Filter set NEW in box - $20

26. Also available ViaAqua 470 and JBJ pump at good price

29. 2L Co2 Tank, Further Reduced to $40 each, take both at $75 (Picture refer to page 1) http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?...opic=42568&st=0

Please SMS 96666115 if you are keen. For picture, please refer to previous pages.

Collection location: Tampines ST72.

(Please refer to previouos pages for product picture)

• 3 weeks later...

10. External Temperature controller using Italy temp controller (like Reefsaver) Price reduced to $90

any pic ?

Humble tank :

Size: 4x2.5x2 ft - Display 

Equipment :

Return 1 : Ecotech marine L1

Return 2 : Ecotech marine M1

CR : Skimz CM122 - Caribsea extra course media with Grotech magnesium

Light : ATI 8x54W

• SRC Member

Hi!

Looking for a great pump to drive your Beckett?? I have the MD70

Want to protect your lovely corals?? I have the Temp Controller.

Want to have flexible control timing of linghtings or pumps?? I have the Digital Timer.

You can refer to pictures and detail in first few pages.

:D:D Sales ! Sales :thanks:

• 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

Looks like kena Aeroplance on the chiller. reserved but no reply even i have tried call and SMS amost ten time!!

Quick Deal now:

Artica 1/4hp Chiller now at $1150 only Free JBJ Pump.

Call 96666115 for quick deal.

Trying again as reluctant to pass this to LFS at $1100.

• SRC Member

23/Feb Update with much reduced price: Focus on Key items

8. Artica 1/4 Chiller (less than 3months usage, warranty card unfilled) still with all the packaging, TIP TOP Condition - NEW Price $1150 Fixed (New retail at $1800 today) (Currently under consideration by a nice gentlement) ;)

12. Digital timer set to controller 4 devices with main switch and 4 outlet Sockets - $130

15. Iwaki MD70 used less than 1yr (Made in Japan this is NOT MX but MD), I have repainted it with some funny color!! - Last price at $350

29. 2L Co2 Tank, Further Reduced to $35 each, take both at $60 (Picture refer to page 1) http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?...opic=42568&st=0

Please SMS 96666115 if you are keen. For picture, please refer to previous pages.

Collection location: Tampines ST72.

(Please refer to previouos pages for product picture)