LS for sale

sunny03

• SRC Member

Guys after taking up this hobbies for 2 yr plus.....

From a 2 ft lohan tank to a 2ft cube and now a 4*2*2 tank.

Sadly to said i going to sell of some of my my live stocks. :cry2: to fund my other path (back to school).

But will not quit this hobby completely..........

Here are a list of the Live stock that i will be selling.

1. 3 brown sps colony selling at $15 each used to be a bit purplish but who knows .....

2. 3 frag of GSP each at about a fist size. Decide to have a bidding system for it. Top 3 bidder will have the GSP.

3. 3 barlett anthies 1 male, 2 female all of them been with me for at least for 5 mths. Eatting all sort of food from mysis to pallets selling @ $40 each. As i got them at $38 each.

Order of selling will be 1, 2 finally 3.

Here are some pic of the GSP.

Pic taken with blue lights and 10k Mh

post-10-1133455591.jpg

Selling big game fishing equipment. Stella 20k / 17k .. made in Japan jigging blue rose / kabuzu popping rod... pm for prices

• SRC Member

Guys hold on to the bid first

I need to sell of the SPS first as they are obstructing me taking out the GSP.

So pls kindly hold on to your bid

here is the pic of the SPS where they are at their best ..

post-10-1133522763.jpg

Selling big game fishing equipment. Stella 20k / 17k .. made in Japan jigging blue rose / kabuzu popping rod... pm for prices

• SRC Member

now they have slowly turn to this much more brown then this now.

Will take a pic of those that i am selling

post-10-1133522969.jpg

• SRC Member

here are some of the zoos that have been keeping since lohan tank.....

Rock A

Size around 2.5in to 3in length. Guess it have more den 20 polyps (not that crazy to sell according to polyps)

For bid starting $20

post-10-1133527510.jpg

• SRC Member

another pcs

Rock B

Size around the same.

But the polpys is much smaller. the smaller closed zoos are the newly grown zoos.

Bidding starting at $20 also

Bidding close at 04/12 sunday early morning 0900 hrs pls pm me your no. so that i am able to contact you on sunday.

post-10-1133527959.jpg

• SRC Member

next pipe organ.

selling at $25

1/3 of it had die off due to low light as that time was busy catching my fishes and lay my trap there for mths.

post-10-1133528469.jpg

• SRC Member

sps A

sellling at $15 use to be purple

but due to heavy feeding it turn brown.

post-10-1133528702.jpg

• SRC Member

sps D

left

selling at $10

Sps E

right

selling at $10

same used to be purple

post-10-1133528900.jpg

• SRC Member

All sps, zoos & pipe organ.

Will be self collect at sengkang. Sunday afternoon.

For those who pm me last night regarding the sps

pls consider about the colours of the sps now it not as it were before. i believed it better for you guys to see the colours as it was now to be fair to you.

Therefore will only take those bro PM with contact and indicating the SPS they are interested in.

• SRC Member

bro

in my first post had already state that anthias are to sell last.

But it is my fault that never reply your Pm.

sorry about that .

And to those bro that have PM me about the anthias. i need the space to trap them therefore have to sell them last.

once i have caught them will inform you by PM.

• SRC Member

SPS

A,B,C,E reserve...

SPS

D , ZOO A reserve...

Whats still available

ZOO B, Pipe organ, GSP,

Bidding for the GSP will end at 0900 sat 10 dec, collection will be on sat or lastest by sunday noon.

As for the barletts, will set up the trap for it this week. will Pm those who Pm me earlier.

thanks once again

• SRC Member

Updates

All sps sold

Left with

Zoo Rock B

GSP

Pipe organ

And *3 anthias Currently reserve by 3 reefer.

attach is the pic of the male barlet anthias with one of the female following

post-10-1133799278.jpg