Selling LPS and liverock

rush_9

• SRC Member

I recently wanted to get some livestock from a reefer. As he was looking for someone to buy everything, I made a deal that I will get all his stuff, but I will arrange for some of the items to be resold as I am keen on some only.

With permission from the seller, I am re-selling the following items to be picked up this weekend at Tampines.

I will choose who I want to sell the items to. If someone can offer a higher price than posted, I will sell it to that person.

Please indicate your interest here instead of PM if possible.

Item (1) 1 FEET Clam -$60

post-10-1133525066.jpg

I recently wanted to get some livestock from a reefer. As he was looking for someone to buy everything, I made a deal that I will get all his stuff, but I will arrange for some of the items to be resold as I am keen on some only.

With permission from the seller, I am re-selling the following items to be picked up this weekend at Tampines.

I will choose who I want to sell the items to. If someone can offer a higher price than posted, I will sell it to that person.

Please indicate your interest here instead of PM if possible.

Item (1) 1 FEET Clam -$60

bro, i hv PM u.

:thanks:

All

If you are keen on anything, please message rush_9. He is very busy and has asked me to do the posting on his behalf. He has a few more items to sell, but will pass me the pics when it is ready. The collection will be in Tampines. He lives in Yishun and it can be collected there as well.