Read on Cannibal

andysho

• SRC Member

Theres definately gotta be canibals..Cannibals can also be found in some tribal parts in asia,africa....The information can be only declared true if there is CREDIBILITY

CONSISTANCY

CORROBORATION

(3C)

This statement can be declared true if we have a pictorial evidence.

written evidence can't be always true..neither could pictures as now technology has improved to the state of creating a fake source.

I will research more to provide in this thread.

AG_fishjumping.gif

3.5 X 2.5 X 2.5 Reef Coming up :))

136+39(UK)

163+47(US)

618+178L

Theres definately gotta be canibals..Cannibals can also be found in some tribal parts in asia,africa....The information can be only declared true if there is CREDIBILITY

CONSISTANCY

CORROBORATION

(3C)

This statement can be declared true if we have a pictorial evidence.

written evidence can't be always true..neither could pictures as now technology has improved to the state of creating a fake source.

I will research more to provide in this thread.

wah answering sourced based questions sia :lol::lol:

• SRC Member
Damn idiot

:angry: Did you call me an idiot???? If you did (you were not supposed to do so anyway) I wish the cannibal in asia comes after you. :yeah:

AG_fishjumping.gif

136+39(UK)

163+47(US)

618+178L

• SRC Member

:angry: Did you call me an idiot???? If you did (you were not supposed to do so anyway) I wish the cannibal in asia comes after you. :yeah:

;) chill down pal,he referring to the news....haizz...why u so senstitve? relaz... :P

• SRC Member

He's not supposed to just post the thoughts open like that.It could cause alot of misuderstanding and dissapointment to others.

AG_fishjumping.gif

136+39(UK)

163+47(US)

618+178L

• SRC Member
He's not supposed to just post the thoughts open like that.It could cause alot of misuderstanding and dissapointment to others.

Come'on... He's not sayin abt you. :off: During ur RECUIT life, Sgt oso everytime anyhow F us or pump us one..... :lol:

Back to topic.. during my sec sch period there were these famous vcds noe as "faces of death" 1 of the scene was human eating dead ppl meat

• SRC Member

Come'on... He's not sayin abt you. :off: During ur RECUIT life, Sgt oso everytime anyhow F us or pump us one..... :lol:

Back to topic.. during my sec sch period there were these famous vcds noe as "faces of death" 1 of the scene was human eating dead ppl meat

:lol: thats a funny one. anyway, mr crabs...take it easy. maybe u can just highlight to him rather than shooting him back. anyway, reef on! :D

• SRC Member

:lol: thats a funny one. anyway, mr crabs...take it easy. maybe u can just highlight to him rather than shooting him back. anyway, reef on! :D

Haha not really tryin to 'shoot' Mr crab.. i am not v gd wif my words. Juz tryin to explain it in a short & simple way.... NS a place where all suffer as recuits (unless ur a whitehorse lah) and we cant complain abt it.... ;):lol:

• SRC Member

Okok i understand.....i wish can see more smilys when they post these kind of things...Darn

Anyway pics on a cannibal

post-11-1133970508.jpg

AG_fishjumping.gif

136+39(UK)

163+47(US)

618+178L

• 5 weeks later...