Hi guys!

chinmo

• SRC Member
:peace: hi hi...... any body home? any nice nice pix of Sh tanks and pics to show? :D

I gotta feeling..Woo...hoo....That tonight's gonna be a good night.....That tonight's gonna be a good, good night!

• SRC Member

Yes! hopefully will go as plan! need to get into the empty room to measure e places for my crazy idea... for now can only come disturb u guys in the forum! :P

Bro Fuel- Yes, still going back to Seahorses... i keep dreaming of them! :lol:

Bro Terryz- hehehe.... me hiding in bishan lor... dare not go to lfs..... wait scared i can't control myself! :evil: next time we go lfsing again ar.... ;)

Bro Chris- Thanks bro! hopefully i can receive them as house warming gift :evil::yeah: we have a lot of catching up to do! hows the raising of fries coming along....? any breakthrough? :yeah:;)

any bros got pics to share not? i old liao.... brain not working well.... need some ideas..... :P

I gotta feeling..Woo...hoo....That tonight's gonna be a good night.....That tonight's gonna be a good, good night!

• SRC Member

Whoa! nice leh! hope they help u make lotsa of babies! how's e training progressing? ;)

• SRC Member
:blink: Erm.... ROM consider married? if yes, I am! :lol:

• SRC Member
:blink: Erm.... ROM consider married? if yes, I am! :lol:

Wha lao!!! So fast!!! hahaha faster den me leh... how long liao ah? Congrats leh! Lemme know when u've babies! ;) (I meant SH babies :rolleyes: )

“Frogs have it easy, they can eat what bugs them”

"If you have no critics you'll likely have no success."

- Malcolm X

Glory Glory Man Utd!

DeZ aka Desmond

• SRC Member
Wah... So fast... lol.. Your CO allow you to keep huh... lol..

Erm... okie lah... i talked to her oredi.... i get to used one of the room as my fish room! :evil:

now got lots of planning to do..... after CNY, we plan for a lfsing trip again lor.. ;)

• SRC Member

Wha lao!!! So fast!!! hahaha faster den me leh... how long liao ah? Congrats leh! Lemme know when u've babies! ;) (I meant SH babies :rolleyes: )

Been with her for 3-4 yrs loh..... only the past few 2 yrs she gave me some pressure..... but it good for both me and her... brought a hse and ROM, really do need some $$$..... if weren't her pressure, would still have spent most money on pets rather then on my future... :upsidedown:

• SRC Member

Been with her for 3-4 yrs loh..... only the past few 2 yrs she gave me some pressure..... but it good for both me and her... brought a hse and ROM, really do need some $$$..... if weren't her pressure, would still have spent most money on pets rather then on my future... :upsidedown:

4yrs agi when i juz now u, u alreafy spending money on pets alot.. haha.. so i am not surprise.. :lol: but u r really a good bro worx.. teach mi alot of things.. wad pets u also rear be4.. pei fu.. :bow::bow::bow:

Reefing is like a Relationship, Once you fall in Love with it, You will Love it for Life... :wub:

5a8bbdf6e2308_YUMA16.png.f2e17836611683574a142ad6fbd86466.png

• SRC Member

Bro Renzo... :P what to do, so many things changes.... next time i seek advice form u on reefing e ever my space permits :evil::lol:

• 4 months later...