Browned out Pink Monti Cap frags for Sale

iantoh

• SRC Member

Hi there everyone,

I have several pieces of SPS for sale.

1) three wks back, i purchased a large pink monti cap from Harlequin (either a capricornis or foliosa) that was too large to mount on either side of my rock structure, so i left it on the sandbed in the middle of the tank. it has subsequently turned a peachish brown colour. it was almost two open palms in size prior to being fragged, and has shown distinct growth by re-covering areas that were chipped off during shipment, etc. However, as it is so big, and it was not colouring up where it i left it, i fragged it, and am putting 6 x 1 to 2inch frags for sale at $7 each. All frags are guaranteed at least 1 inch square. I can vouch for their initial pink colouration, though other than that, theres no further evidence of it once being pink, so caveat emptor i guess. I am also open to frag exchanges if anyone has anything nice to offer.

Its initial colour was a vibrant pink. not bright neon pink like pink yumas, but definitely a clearly pink shade that is neither red nor orange. As a colony, it also had a large and wide plate-like shape, which suggests that it might have come from very shallow waters or was receiving lots of light, so it might suit those that are able to provide ample light for it better.

2) one rather brown with bluish purple tips and bluish polyps staghorn colony. bought last wk from kind bro reefaholic. bought at $40, selling at $25, as it wasnt quite what i had in mind, so would like to let it go rather than ditch it some corner to discolour further.

3) one frag of another bluish tipped staghorn, this one with longer branch formations for sale at $10. initially from bro danano, but it was kinda too big as a whole to accomodate, so would like to sell a frag. at least 2 inches.

I shall try to borrow a cam to take some photos, seeing as i lost my old one, but if anyone has any queries can just pm me ya. all potential buyers may view at my place at Toh Yi Drive with no obligations.

thanks,

ian

• SRC Member

upz for you bro pass me some for free la :evil::evil::P:yeah::yeah:

joking only la.... the monti i get from lck finaly have some growth liao :lol::yeah:

also polyps opening out :lol: too bad no LSF selling SE 250W 14k blubs if not can see how it colours up :(

if got any left over after your sale than i get from you :lol: upz..........

• SRC Member

hey alex!

free just pop by my place, ive got frags you can have la. no probs.

as for the 250w 14k bulbs, thought i saw some on offer in the pasar malam yesterday?

hi fellow bros,

update:

barnacle- one frag of item 1 + item 3

bluebeta- two frags of item 1 + item 2.

left with 3 more frags of item 1.

cheers everyone, thanks for viewing.

• SRC Member
upz for you bro pass me some for free la :evil::evil::P:yeah::yeah:

joking only la.... the monti i get from lck finaly have some growth liao :lol::yeah:

also polyps opening out :lol: too bad no LSF selling SE 250W 14k blubs if not can see how it colours up :(

if got any left over after your sale than i get from you :lol: upz..........

si alex, everything u also want, never leave for me ...... :cry2:

me me .......... UPZ bro ian