Miniature 24" beckett for sale

shoelevy

• SRC Member

i have a 24" miniature beckett 6" diamater for sale

i'm only selling it at $125/-

this unit should be used IN sump because it has just a tiny little leak and is extreeeeemely slowly from somewhere around the blackbox at the bottom, hence using it insump will be totally suitable

the leak is extreeemely small and the unit is ABSOLUTELY STILL USABLE

the leak is soooo slow you wouldn't notice any sign of leakage while using outsump until AT LEAST one night of use...so this unit is still definitely usable while insump.

other than the little leak there...there's really nothing else to be concerned about

so for those who want to use a mini beckett insump OR for those who are confident of fixing the leak yourself....this is a very good buy!

feel free to direct enquiries or reservations to 91697799

post-10-1136910581.jpg

• SRC Member

A very good price for a good piece of equipment! If I hadn't gotten mine already, I would definitely get this set from you!

cyberpig: You would definitely be able to use it on a 500l tank. I'm using it for a 4ft tank with a MD40. You can also use it with a Rio20f pump. :rolleyes:

Upz! :):peace:

• SRC Member

hi all guys, firstly thanks for all the support in this thread from members such as lorensia and cityofangels

i'm happy to say that i have received overwhelming response each with equal enthusiasm to pick up immediately!

hence, it is with regret that i have to say that pm's and smses to me from interested members shall from here on stop

i shall have to take my time to select the "lucky buyer" :lol:

PS:pls note that i will sell the beckett to whoever i choose, its not a first come first serve basis..for those who have expressed interest i shall reply by tonight...latest tomorrow evening...because i've got so many interested people so if i forget to reply you pls feel free to check with me again. collection is this weekend preferably saturday at my place near reborn

to cyberpig: for a 500L tank, i would advise you to get a 32" unit....this unit although able to handle your tank vol, would be insufficient if you had a fairly high bioload...get a 32" unit to be safe...there'll be good offers ard in SRC...check it out :)