A Newbie's Tank ... My 1St

Qxnviolet

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

wah lao ... must put my hand under my mouth to catch the drool before it drops on my camera... time to post some pics ... hope its up to u and jervis standards ... btw .. where u the one who wanted to sell some frags ? or bro jervis ?

Wah nice shopping trip... I got a feeling I know where u bought those small Hammer frags... saw those few days back :lol:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member
wah lao ... must put my hand under my mouth to catch the drool before it drops on my camera... time to post some pics ... hope its up to u and jervis standards ... btw .. where u the one who wanted to sell some frags ? or bro jervis ?

Haha, my photography skill not up to standard yet. Bro Jervis' pics are much more vibrant. Hrmz, what kind of coral frags?

My Newbie Tank Thread

My Blog

All pics taken with CanoN!~

Haha, my photography skill not up to standard yet. Bro Jervis' pics are much more vibrant. Hrmz, what kind of coral frags?

Err... I didn't know I'm that good... anyway... I am the one selling frag... $50 for Red Prata :lol::lol::lol:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

ZzzZzzZZz.....haha. Erm, you bought it at that price?

Hehe what you think? :rolleyes:

• SRC Member

Hrmz, yes they did hide when i 1st introduced them to the tank. Now after a month, they disappear only around 10pm at night....is yours hiding? Give it some time to get used to your tank and it'll be super daring. :)

Thanks for the tips. Juz hope that it isn't dead cos both by boxfish and 2-spot goby which I bought from ML last Sat up lorry liao! :cry2:

• SRC Member

Thanks for the tips. Juz hope that it isn't dead cos both by boxfish and 2-spot goby which I bought from ML last Sat up lorry liao! :cry2:

Erm....im not normally someone who ask people to check for water parameters, but maybe you should do 1 since both fish has died? Do you have any other fishes in the tank? Anyway, the leopard wrasse mght just decide to pop out sometime....good luck. :)

My Newbie Tank Thread

My Blog

Looking at ur tank specs... water should be pretty stable... well... LS do die sometimes... but a thorough water check is not a bad thing to do :)

bro, in the middle of yrou picture seems to be a small tentacle, like those of a mini octopus or something :blink::blink:

I think that's a Red Fromia (star)... bro QX, your Yuma really is a bit pale, do post new pix of it... what colour ah? Make me drool <_<

• SRC Member

I think that's a Red Fromia (star)... bro QX, your Yuma really is a bit pale, do post new pix of it... what colour ah? Make me drool <_<

Yes its a red fromia star. :lol: No prizes for guessing correctly though. Its green in colour, quite cheap...just wanna try out before i get those expensives ones. :)

My Newbie Tank Thread

My Blog

Yeah those nice ones are extremely expensive... go by polyp/mouth. Damn it! If you like a piece of rock covered with polyps :nuke::nuke::nuke: But with your tank conditions... no prob lah... they are just mushroom :lol:

• SRC Member
Yeah those nice ones are extremely expensive... go by polyp/mouth. Damn it! If you like a piece of rock covered with polyps :nuke::nuke::nuke: But with your tank conditions... no prob lah... they are just mushroom :lol:

Ah well, they are super expensive mushrooms....if my green one does well, i'll get a bi or tri coloured one next time.... :lol:

My Newbie Tank Thread

My Blog

Ah well, they are super expensive mushrooms....if my green one does well, i'll get a bi or tri coloured one next time.... :lol:

When you are ready, we go Yuma shopping together... I know of a nice place :lol:

Ok lah... I am quite broke already now... need to wait for until near end month :)

haha, okok....anything left at T95 when you got your new corals a few days back? :)

Nothing much really... oh they still have like 10000 anemones!!! :lol::lol::lol: Wait... they do have some common Yumas.