Blue Tang

nemo

Pls advise why my blue tang keep hiddind in between rock ever since i bought it yesterday??? At first i thought it get stuck at the rock & i try to adjust the rock but i realsie it just wan to stay there not stuck. This morning i wake up, still at the same area..... how to make it come out & swim happily?? :thanks:

Mine doesn't mix with my yellow tang but clowned around with my clown instead.

It doesn't go to the LR for cover but to the PH instead.

Every night when the lights are off, it will swim to the PH, squeeze in between the suctions and rest there. Cute! B)

Mine doesn't mix with my yellow tang but clowned around with my clown instead.

It doesn't go to the LR for cover but to the PH instead.

Every night when the lights are off, it will swim to the PH, squeeze in between the suctions and rest there. Cute! B)

how long(period) is ur blue tang in your tank already???

• SRC Member

wah longer then mine.. mine 1 week die of white spot..

dont dare to try manz...

i saw quite alot of shop all got blue tang.. but all white spots.. where dare to buy.. if i got a QT i will treat it first then after sometime put it in main tank.. :eyebrow:

• SRC Member
Pls advise why my blue tang keep hiddind in between rock ever since i bought it yesterday??? At first i thought it get stuck at the rock & i try to adjust the rock but i realsie it just wan to stay there not stuck. This morning i wake up, still at the same area..... how to make it come out & swim happily?? :thanks:

Give it time...

it is shy....

may take ard 1~2 days to come out to grab food.... :)

1 way to see whether it is coming ot to swim happily is to observe from a distance where u will not scare it :D