DI resin for sale

Tigger

Hi All,

Selling of some excess DI resin. In 1.5L coke bottles. Asking for $25. Pls PM me if interested. Self collect at Sengkang. It should be able to treat at least 500L of tap water (w TDS count of ~70ppm).

Hi, i just got a DI unit (from marine life) from any reefer. Just wondering whether this resin can be used for any unit ? :thanks:

• SRC Member

I have recieved feedback that user of this resin has no idea on where to get the proper housing to place this resin in. I will email all buyers a document on how to make an affordable DI water maker using PVC parts. The DIY pvc parts is easily avaiable at all hardware shop and will cost less than $20.

• SRC Member

a DI resin + simple diy not to give a pass.....tis DI diy works great....got 2ppm down from 50ppm......y not 0 like bro tigger mayb due to i accidently put too much carbon n not manage to put the DI full 1.5l bottle.....anyway it werks great n cheap cheap cost...haha cost me $16.8only(varies from shop to shop n how big, thick is ur intended pvc pipe) for diy(not inc the resin ya) for pic enquiry better ask the bro tigger himself...... :D

upzz for ur sale bro..... :P

• SRC Member

Just got the DI resins plus his DIY PVC Pipe for putting the resins at a very reasonable price, from bro Tigger.

Its a thumb up... :lol:

Once again, thank you very much brother Tigger.

The days of carrying Distilled water from supermarket are at last history. :D