shutting down tank

moxa

• SRC Member

Hi All,

I will be shutting my 2ft tank soon ( after running it for 2 yrs)

Please note I make final who to sells and who to give as final. Please reply in this thread only. Will not entertain PM unless is marine friends I know them through SRC.

- given away

2 Xfalse percula clown ( with me for almost 2 yrs)

1X true percula clown ( with me 1 year)

lots of free stuff like additives , etc..... , lighting,

tanks and sump if you want with overflow piping complete. Is still a running tank.

Please note for those collecting the "free stuff" token of 50 cents will be impose.

- Selling away

1. around 10-20KG of Live rocks. not nice rock. 10KG in main tank and 8-10KG in sump. All for $10 only.

2. AquaC EV180. Selling at $200 ( free rio pump 14HF included). bought in May 2005 at $600+. still have email of ordering from supplier as proof.

3. Aquamedic auto top-up system. Still running currently. You quote the price and if resonable I will sell.

Will list down somemore after making a list

Priority will be given those who newly setup their tank and who are students. I will choose to ignore those ridiculous offer unless you are a student and have to proof to me when collecting stuff.

I will still be going to LFS though not keeping and probably will be back in Marine hobby in another 2 yrs time.

Cheers

Moxa

• SRC Member

hi am interested in the aquamedic topup system

i dont really know the price of the topup system but how about $50 for the topup system?

and is it possible to get the addittives,lightings etc from you too?

• SRC Member
Hi All,

I will be shutting my 2ft tank soon ( after running it for 2 yrs)

Please note I make final who to sells and who to give as final. Please reply in this thread only. Will not entertain PM unless is marine friends I know them through SRC.

- given away

2 Xfalse percula clown ( with me for almost 2 yrs)

1X true percula clown ( with me 1 year)

lots of free stuff like additives , etc..... , lighting,

tanks and sump if you want with overflow piping complete. Is still a running tank.

Please note for those collecting the "free stuff" token of 50 cents will be impose.

- Selling away

1. around 10-20KG of Live rocks. not nice rock. 10KG in main tank and 8-10KG in sump. All for $10 only.

2. AquaC EV180. Selling at $200 ( free rio pump 14HF included). bought in May 2005 at $600+. still have email of ordering from supplier as proof.

3. Aquamedic auto top-up system. Still running currently. You quote the price and if resonable I will sell.

Will list down somemore after making a list

Priority will be given those who newly setup their tank and who are students. I will choose to ignore those ridiculous offer unless you are a student and have to proof to me when collecting stuff.

I will still be going to LFS though not keeping and probably will be back in Marine hobby in another 2 yrs time.

Cheers

Moxa

Hi, interested in the clown. can go collect now or to your convenient. sms me at 98515763. thanks

interested in ur sump and overflow piping ... dun mind taking the whole set from u . please pm mi the price u are looking at

NTU undergrad still student right =)

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Lighting: AI hydra 52HD

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1455

Reactor: Minimax; rowaphos

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wave Maker: MP 40 WQD

Return pump: Eheim 1262

Chiller: Arctica 1/10 hp

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

Hello! I'm interested in your skimmer. I'm no longer a student, but have been struggling with my weipro ever since i set up my tank, i think its the main bottleneck of my system, want to get something more efficient, but no budget. Can afford the $200 for the aquaC, but not much more.... Please sms or call 96993298, thanks!

or the number of free stuffs u have X 50c

sms me at 91150203

thanks

Student now days also very rich ,example look at the HP they use . Very simple if u r a student got no $ don't keep fish be a good student and study hard next time make more $ can buy whatever equipment rather look like a begger now. :lol:

• SRC Member

i think mentioning that you're a student and all that in the public forums is abit too 'trying'.

not flaming but if anyone is trying to negotiate priority and special price...it should be done in more discreet manner.

Soon alot people will act virgin and start asking for stuff in the view of the public and i think it's quite uncalled for.

my own view...cheerz and upz for sales/giveaways

• SRC Member
i think mentioning that you're a student and all that in the public forums is abit too 'trying'.

not flaming but if anyone is trying to negotiate priority and special price...it should be done in more discreet manner.

Soon alot people will act virgin and start asking for stuff in the view of the public and i think it's quite uncalled for.

my own view...cheerz and upz for sales/giveaways

well said well said!!!

Some reefers out here pass off as someone who is younger, i dun really recommend on doing that, cos somebody out there will know...

use the PM function la... its better this way.

No flaming intended. juz my thoughts.

sorry to moxa for messing up this thread...

cheers...