selling my zoo

bluezing

• SRC Member

these can be gotten at Reborn for $5. bigger sizes are available.

so this bid is pretty ridiculous :snore::snore::snore::snore::snore::snore:

not out to spoil your sale thread dude but seriously, maybe this can save your embarrassment later on.. :off::off::off::off: i am..

post-304-1148825424.gifmadboy.gifmadboy.gifmadboy.gif

That just because someone doesn’t love you the way you want them to,

doesn’t mean they don’t love you with all they have.

• SRC Member
these can be gotten at Reborn for $5. bigger sizes are available.

so this bid is pretty ridiculous :snore::snore::snore::snore::snore::snore:

not out to spoil your sale thread dude but seriously, maybe this can save your embarrassment later on.. :off::off::off::off: i am..

best is to keep comments to yourself if you think it will offend anyone in anyway..

this stuff should be done through pm..imho..

see no point posting it up for the public to see if you dont wanna take the chance to spoil his sale

:D

Good Luck Bro. No hard feelings out here..... I get "funny" comments sometimes for my sales too.

Any way, it is not always necessary that somebody has to sell his corals at lower than market price... Its all a willing buyer and willing seller situation.....Sometimes often than not, the buyer can offer a little higher that some LFS prices for convenience sake.

:D

• SRC Member

yup yup...

there are even more absurd sales in here which i do not want to comment in the thread as well. hehe...buyer feels the price is ok can liao.. :)

and also..1 more thing...most of the times..lfs does not have zoo stocks, or either left those not chio ones. eg.reborn, when their zoos shipment come only, the next day all the chio ones gone liao..haha~ :D