"Living Treasures"

cci[RR]us

Quite an interesting show, even though I only caught a short glimpse of the show.

Here's what the program listing said:

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/cna/showtime/index.htm

Marine organisms living on rocky shores face many challenges during the low tide. The hot sun and drying winds increase risk of desiccation. Heavy rains change the water salinity and predators bring about certain death. From finding shelters for keeping moist and cool to deploying formidable weapons for self-defence, join Glenda as she discovers what it takes to be a rocky shore survivor.

Most of the show was on Labrador park.

Monday 6.02pm (today), Tuesday 5.32pm.

The coral reef is an intensely competitive environment. Each reef inhabitant has to find a way to edge out the others, so as to eke out a living. Instead of struggling to survive on their own, some coral reef residents have developed an amazing variety of associations to thrive. Join Glenda on Kusu Island to find out more about the symbiotic relationships of our Living Treasures

The next episode.

Saturday 8.30pm.

I wonder if there are any previous episodes that I have missed... :( I'd like to watch them! Any ideas?

(~ cci[RR]us ~)
A pair of Nemos :: Deep Sand Bed
Solite 2x24W T5 :: Prizm Skimmer with Overflow attachment

I have just finish watching the episode! Nice! :D

At Labrador park there're stone fish and blue-spotted stringrays! Very cool looking! This episode featured on the shore creatures so there isn't many fishes.

Then they moved on to Sentosa, the south-western part where people hardly go there. They showed crabs, snails and bristleworms (yucks).

Next episode should be good. Symbiotic creatures!!! :D

(~ cci[RR]us ~)

5.30pm u still at work how to watch! :D

(~ cci[RR]us ~)