Full Setup for Sale!

Cedric

hi everyone seen with my own eyes the setup was irresistable but too bad co dun allow. anyway if can lower more for the tank , i will consider it. as for the whole set up think i told you my price , if ok i will honour what i propose ok .

w()W*w()W*w()W

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • SRC Member

Hi all!

It's been a long time. My friend is still holding on to the set. Anyone interested? He is only interested in the sale of the complete set.

Cheers!

Comments are welcome!

• 5 months later...
  • SRC Member

Ok, it's been a ultra long long time. My friend has decided to break up the items for sale individually. Which means, all the skimmers, kalk reactors, pH controllers, MH lights,water top-off are all available for sale.

Please PM me for the item you want.

Comments are welcome!

• SRC Member

for info, he already dismantle all his equipments and no more rocks, fishes and corals :thanks: All equipments are still in great conditions. As for the tank, no rust to be seen as the lower cabinet are all using sliding door and do not have door hinges. In another words, condition still as good as it were when he got it :)

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• SRC Member

Hi barnacle,

thank you for your interest. The tank size can be found on page 1 , the 29th post from the top or the 12th post from the bottom. Happy reading!

Comments are welcome!

• SRC Member
Glass tank dimension: 5 feet lenght x 2.5 feet width, x 2 feet height

Cabinet is 6 feet in length.

The extra 1 ft is for the conceal of the plugs and overflow compartment. so total length is 6 ft

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• SRC Member

Hihi, thanks for all the PMs. As I have two interested party in the full setup, I will hold for these two potential buyers as they will get priority as seller wish to get rid of complete set if possible. If the sale does not pull through, then the equipment will be up for sale. So I would appreciate if the interested buyers for the various equipment could wait for 1 more day!

Thanks!

Comments are welcome!