Damsel Tank...!!

ady

• SRC Member
Haha, theres a damsel only tank in suntec i think.... :) Btw, the damsel tank with the single clown looks great!

yEA , i know which tank you r referring to. But its no longer damsels only; they throw in more fishes already since last week when I went suntec. ( i suppose during then was when they're cycling the tank with da damsels).

Dwarf Red Lobster.... waddaya know... i have one exactly the same! I bought from the auntie opposite ah-bengs'. Its characteristic is very shy, need to give it a hiding place to crawl into shadows. otherwise its gonna be very stress.

give it a proper home, and it will scavenge for left overs in the dark nears its cave entrance. Its too small to attack ur damsels, so dun worry.

dancing_girl2.gifSpirit.gif

Yo Bro Elune....

I think we bought the Dwarf Red Lobster at the same place... mine at $4 only.

The price is a grab..!!!

Abt the characteristics of the Dwarf Red Lobster, phew..!!!

It is a relief.... If not that poor lobster would be quatentine for nothing tonight.

Guess I'll leave it in the tank permanently.

Thanks for the advise..!!!

• SRC Member
That lobster does catch fishes and eat. http://www.liveaquaria.com/product/prod_Di....cfm?pCatId=555

:huh::huh::o:ooh::yeah::yeah:

Nice lobsters bro Elune and bro ady got there! I think I would want one too! $4 is quite a bargain. It sure looked like its $8 worth - very stunning color. I love purple.

(bro Elune u didnt bring me along... :cry2: )

Hey , i checked out the link bro kennethk provided. its says :

"The Reef Lobster is described as peaceful, and it will ignore sleeping Wrasses or healthy fish within the aquarium. Caution must be taken when incorporating into a reef aquarium, as it may harm small fish and invertebrates.".

Well, from wat I read... i dun think this lobster will disturb the usually active (healthy) and aggressive damsel fishes you have. Unless this lobster have claws LARGE enough to "kiAp" your fish. heh heh

What about adding some plastic sunken ship and treasure chest? Just like Finding Nemo (the dentist's tank) lol.

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member

Dun remind me .. that dentist is the most irresponsible owner i hav ever come across .. his tank is like overgrown with algae if i m not wrong .. n look at his fishes .. all trying to escape ..

Anyway nice suggestion bro! .. add a big priate ship ..