EARTH's Office Tank

Earth

• SRC Member

And you shall be the guy volunteer for this ambitious task... way to go man! Good to hear that our hobby is bringing us good career opportunities too :D

Ya he actually asked me abt it last week when I met him in the lift (the only way I get to talk to my CEO is in the LIFT :lol: ) so we shall see... anyway MORE PICS!!! :D

“Frogs have it easy, they can eat what bugs them”

"If you have no critics you'll likely have no success."

- Malcolm X

Glory Glory Man Utd!

DeZ aka Desmond

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

After a very busy week, finally manage to find time to update:

Added more cured LR bought from a fellow reefer

Bought a mini King Angel from AM... :eyebrow: can't resist as the species is damn stable, feeding aggressively in the shop. Know some reefer would flame me for this, but I promise I will transfer it to my home tank when it has grown too big for my office tank

Also bought a blue linkia star and abalone for cleaning up algae from ML...

post-69-1142211464.jpg

4x1.5x2.3 home tank

6x2x2.3 office tank

Yeah the King Angel is lovely... u need to find him a Queen soon... perhaps a Purple Queen, lol.

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member

Bro Qxnviolet: Thanks. I must say that these few fishes I bought are very stable and healthy. All of them start to feed on the 1st day of intro in the tank. Not shy at all. The only LS I didn't see so far is the abalone i got from ML the other day.. Hope its ok... :ph34r:

Bro Jervismun: Very tempted to do so.... but if i really do, sure kana flame for doing that in a 2 footer... :D Btw, think I shall stop on fishes right now and get somemore cleaning crew instead...

Was thinking of adding some hardy corals to add colours to the tank, any suggestions? Best to attach a pic on your recommendation if possible.... :D

:thanks:

4x1.5x2.3 home tank

6x2x2.3 office tank

What about Zoos!?! Hardy and maybe can withstand your angels. Haha.

post-69-1142337812.jpg

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• 3 months later...