Eheim 1250

• SRC Member

here is the pump photo. Collection at west near Boon Lay MRT. Condition of the pump can be tested till you satisfy. Price fixed at 40, non negotiable.

Previous usage for this pump was a chiller circulation pump for my TECO RA200 which was sold recently.

So far received many PM but NO confirmation. Thus this pump still available.

post-10-1142728056.jpg

• SRC Member

Altantis, thanks for the help. I thought bigger size can let them have better clarity....ha ha.

Thinking of setting up seahorse and yellow head jaw fishtank using the existing pump and 2ft T5 lights.......hmmmms.... How to hide it from my wife?

• SRC Member
Altantis, thanks for the help. I thought bigger size can let them have better clarity....ha ha.

Thinking of setting up seahorse and yellow head jaw fishtank using the existing pump and 2ft T5 lights.......hmmmms.... How to hide it from my wife?

U R welcome. Sea Horse... :o

Isn't it banned for importing under marine sales...

• SRC Member

Says who.. just look into the Seahorse and Pipefish forum here.. but seadragons are banned though.

Why do we use "My 2 cents worth" when 1 cents are not legal tender in Singapore anymore? Shouldn't it be 5 cents worth?

"Its easier to blame the 'mantis' or crabs in the tank for missing & dead livestocks.."

http://arcanehacker.blogspot.com/

• 4 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

the lighting set kanna fly aeroplane. so non of it was sold or given. Thinking to use the light for my sea horse tank but my wife gave me a stern look. I 'm thinking a way to overcome my CO now. But if people still consider my light set, I can still offer. If not, I will wait for opportunity to use it again.... :evil: